Anthony James Doyle
Affiliation: Middlemore Hospital
Country: New Zealand
- Implementation of image-guided large-core needle biopsy of the breast on a limited budgetA J Doyle
Department of Radiology, Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
Australas Radiol 42:199-203. 1998..Attention to technique and careful multidisciplinary review are important to the success of such a programme...
- Ultrasound of soft-tissue masses: pitfalls in interpretationA J Doyle
New Zealand Bone Tumour Registry, Radiology Department, Middlemore Hospital, Otahuhu, Auckland, New Zealand
Australas Radiol 44:275-80. 2000..The most common error was to mistake a solid tumour for a haematoma. Caution is recommended in the interpretation of ultrasound of soft-tissue masses, particularly with regard to the erroneous diagnosis of haematoma...
- Lipoma arborescens in the bicipital bursa of the elbow: MRI findings in two casesAnthony J Doyle
Radiology Department, Middlemore Hospital, Private Bag 93311, Otahuhu, Auckland 6, New Zealand
Skeletal Radiol 31:656-60. 2002..Lipoma arborescens is rare and usually found in the knee. We report two cases in the bicipital bursa of the elbow that showed characteristic findings on magnetic resonance imaging with contrast enhancement...
- Synovial cysts of the lumbar facet joints in a symptomatic population: prevalence on magnetic resonance imagingAnthony J Doyle
Radiology Department, Middlemore Hospital, Otahuhu, Auckland, New Zealand
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 29:874-8. 2004..A retrospective review of 303 MRI scans of the lumbar spine was conducted...
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty for osteoporotic fracture: preliminary experience at Middlemore HospitalAnthony Doyle
Middlemore Hospital, Otahuhu, Auckland, New Zealand
N Z Med J 117:U1101. 2004..To describe our initial experience with percutaneous vertebroplasty in a New Zealand teaching hospital setting...
- Personal computer versus workstation display: observer performance in detection of wrist fractures on digital radiographsAnthony J Doyle
Radiology Department, Middlemore Hospital, Hospital Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland 6, New Zealand
Radiology 237:872-7. 2005....
- Physiologic calcification of the pineal gland in children on computed tomography: prevalence, observer reliability and association with choroid plexus calcificationAnthony James Doyle
Department of Radiology, Middlemore Hospital, University of Auckland, Hospital Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1006, New Zealand
Acad Radiol 13:822-6. 2006..To evaluate the prevalence of physiologic pineal calcification, estimate observer variability, and examine the association with choroid plexus calcification...