Country: New Zealand
- Tuberculosis in Auckland autopsies, revisitedDennis Lum
Department of Pathology, Auckland University School of Medicine, Auckland
N Z Med J 118:U1356. 2005..Cases which were not diagnosed prior to autopsy are scrutinised as to why the diagnosis may have been missed...
- Peritoneal metastases from an atypical fibroxanthomaDennis J Lum
Department of Histopathology, Middlemore Hospital, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland, New Zealand
Am J Surg Pathol 30:1041-6. 2006..Although AFXs generally have an excellent outcome, pathologists must remain cognizant of the small but real potential for metastasis and this needs to be conveyed in all reports...
- Test and teach. An unusual supraclavicular lump. Ossifying fibromyxoid tumorDennis J Lum
Department of Histopathology, Middlemore Hospital, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Otahuhu, Auckland, New Zealand
Pathology 39:354-7. 2007
- Cortical ependymoma or monomorphous angiocentric glioma?Dennis J Lum
Department of Histopathology, Auckland City Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
Neuropathology 28:81-6. 2008..The current case has features of both entities, suggesting they may be closely related...
- Test and teach. Number Fifty-three. A rare lung disease in an Indian man. Diagnosis: Diffuse panbronchiolitisDennis Lum
Department of Histopathology, Lab Plus, Auckland City Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
Pathology 39:594-7. 2007
- Atypical pleomorphic hyalinising angiectatic tumourDennis Lum
Pathology 38:80-3. 2006