L Y Foo
Affiliation: Lower Hutt
Country: New Zealand
- The structure of cranberry proanthocyanidins which inhibit adherence of uropathogenic P-fimbriated Escherichia coli in vitroL Y Foo
Blueberry Cranberry Research Center, Rutgers University, Chatswortli, NJ 08019, USA
Phytochemistry 54:173-81. 2000..The procyanidin A2 was the most common terminating unit occurring about four times as frequently as the epicatechin monomer...
- The phenols and prodelphinidins of white clover flowersL Y Foo
Ag Research, Grassland Research Centre, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Phytochemistry 54:539-48. 2000..The average degree of polymerization was estimated by 13C-NMR and ES-MS, which gave a remarkably consistent result of about 5.8 flavanol units...
- A-Type proanthocyanidin trimers from cranberry that inhibit adherence of uropathogenic P-fimbriated Escherichia coliL Y Foo
Industrial Research, Gracefield Research Center, PO Box 31 310, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
J Nat Prod 63:1225-8. 2000....
- Phenolic glycosides of forage legume Onobrychis viciifoliaY Lu
Industrial Research, Gracefield Research Centre, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Phytochemistry 55:67-75. 2000....
- Flavonoid and phenolic glycosides from Salvia officinalisY Lu
Industrial Research Limited, Lower Hurt, New Zealand
Phytochemistry 55:263-7. 2000..The luteolin glucuronides and vicenin-2 were identified as new sage constituents...