Wayne A Hing
Affiliation: Auckland University of Technology
Country: New Zealand
- Measurement of tibial nerve excursion during ankle joint dorsiflexion in a weight-bearing position with ultrasound imagingMatthew Carroll
School of Rehabilitation and Occupation Studies, Health and Rehabilitation Research Institute, Department of Podiatry, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
J Foot Ankle Res 5:5. 2012..abstract:..
- A prospective study of shoulder pain in primary care: prevalence of imaged pathology and response to guided diagnostic blocksAngela Cadogan
Health and Rehabilitation Research Institute, AUT University, Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:119. 2011..This paper reports the prevalence of imaged pathology and the association between pathology and response to diagnostic blocks into the subacromial bursa (SAB), acromioclavicular joint (ACJ) and glenohumeral joint (GHJ)...
- Manipulation of the cervical spineW A Hing
School of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Studies, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland 1020, New Zealand
Man Ther 8:2-9. 2003..Consequently, it is envisaged that an increase in the safety and specificity of cervical manipulative techniques is achieved...
- Ultrasound evaluation of the abductor hallucis muscle: Reliability studyAlyse Fm Cameron
AUT University, School of Rehabilitation and Occupation Studies, Health and Rehabilitation Research Centre, Private Bag 92006, Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
J Foot Ankle Res 1:12. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate the within and between-session intra-tester reliability using diagnostic ultrasound of the dorso-plantar thickness, medio-lateral width and cross-sectional area, of the AbdH in asymptomatic adults...
- Contrast therapy--a systematic reviewWayne A Hing
Health and Rehabilitation Research Centre, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Phys Ther Sport 9:148-61. 2008..This research will need to be of sufficient quality to enable appropriate conclusions to be made with regards to its use as a recovery strategy...
- Reliability of measuring abductor hallucis muscle parameters using two different diagnostic ultrasound machinesWayne A Hing
School of Rehabilitation and Occupation Studies, Health and Rehabilitation Research Centre, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
J Foot Ankle Res 2:33. 2009....
- Manual physical assessment of spinal segmental motion: intent and validityJ Haxby Abbott
Centre for Physiotherapy Research, School of Physiotherapy, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
Man Ther 14:36-44. 2009..These data will inform the design of concurrent validity studies. Further work is recommended to increase consistency of intent, methodology and terminology in manual physical assessment of the spine...
- Physiological response to water immersion: a method for sport recovery?Ian M Wilcock
Institute of Sport and Recreation Research New Zealand, Division of Sport and Recreation, Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
Sports Med 36:747-65. 2006..Further performance-orientated research is required to determine whether water immersion is beneficial to athletes...