- Transarterial treatment of congenital renal arteriovenous fistulas
Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute of New York, North Shore LIJ Healthcare System, New York, NY Electronic address
J Vasc Surg 58:1310-5. 2013
..Treatment is warranted given potential for growth with renal and hemodynamic compromise. We report our experience in a rare series of treated symptomatic CRAVFs...
- Massive and submassive pulmonary embolism: experience with an algorithm for catheter-directed mechanical thrombectomy
Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, The Heart and Vascular Institute of New York, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY 10075, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 26:18-24. 2012
..We report our experience with an algorithm for CDMT as a primary treatment in patients with MPE and SMPE...
- Endovascular palliation of multivessel blowout syndrome in the setting of a nonresectable neck sarcoma
The Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute of New York, 130 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10021, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 27:111.e5-9. 2013
..We present a unique case of multivessel blowout in the setting of a large nonresectable neck sarcoma requiring various endovascular techniques for palliation...
- Staged endovascular and surgical treatment of slow-flow vulvar venous malformations
Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute of New York, Lenox Hill Hospital, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, New York, NY, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 208:366.e1-6. 2013
..The objective of the study was to report our experience in a rare series of treated symptomatic slow-flow vulvar venous malformations (VVMs) using a staged, multidisciplinary approach...
- Superselective microcatheter embolization of hemorrhage after buccal lipectomy
Department of Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, 100 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10075, USA
Aesthetic Plast Surg 36:742-5. 2012
..This report is a unique case of life-threatening hemorrhage after buccal fat pad lipectomy that was successfully treated with superselective microcatheter embolization of internal maxillary artery branches...
- Interventional management of high-flow vascular malformations
Robert J Rosen
Interventional Radiology and Endovascular Surgery, Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute, New York, NY, USA
Tech Vasc Interv Radiol 16:22-38. 2013
..This paper reviews the principles and techniques primarily involving embolization for lesions occurring in various parts of the body, emphasizing the lessons learned in treating more than 2000 patients over a 30-year period...