- Initial clinical evaluation of an intraocular femtosecond laser in cataract surgery
1st Department of Ophthalmology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
J Refract Surg 25:1053-60. 2009
..To evaluate femtosecond laser lens fragmentation and anterior capsulotomy in cataract surgery...
- Macular morphology assessed by optical coherence tomography image segmentation after femtosecond laser-assisted and standard cataract surgery
Zoltan Z Nagy
Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
J Cataract Refract Surg 38:941-6. 2012
- Comparison of intraocular lens decentration parameters after femtosecond and manual capsulotomies
Zoltán Zsolt Nagy
Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
J Refract Surg 27:564-9. 2011
..To evaluate a laser technique and manual technique to perform capsulorrhexis in cataract eyes...
- Dynamics of dystroglycan complex proteins and laminin changes due to angiogenesis in rat cerebral hypoperfusion
Edina A Wappler
Department Section of Vascular Neurology, Heart Center, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Microvasc Res 81:153-9. 2011
- [Acute and critical ischemia of the lower limb]
Semmelweis Egyetem, Általános Orvostudományi Kar I Sebészeti Klinika, Budapest
Orv Hetil 151:2057-66. 2010
..Routine clinical application of it is predictable after proper standardization...
- Radiosurgery of isolated cerebral vessels following administration of paclitaxel in the rat
National Centre for Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Sheffield, United Kingdom
J Neurosurg 105:214-21. 2006
..To that end, a combination of a lower radiation dose with the addition of a radiosensitizing agent was compared with the effect of a higher radiation dose alone...
- Connection between genetically determined blood coagulation factors and haemorheology
Department of Neurology Stroke, State Health Centre, Budapest, Hungary
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 39:333-41. 2008
..The connection among genetic polymorphisms, haemorheological factors and vascular mortality is also studied poorly...
- Contribution of the -455G/A polymorphism at beta-fibrinogen gene and of the Leiden mutation to hemorheological parameters in ischemic stroke patients
Central Hospital of Home Office, Neurological Department, Budapest, Hungary
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 35:75-82. 2006
..Leiden mutation connected to the elevation of plasma viscosity could demonstrate a new pathway of increased thrombophylic potential in ischemic stroke patients...
- Factor V Leiden and apolipoprotein E genotypes in severe femoropopliteal atherosclerosis with restenosis
Department of Vascular Surgery of Central Military Hospital, and 1st Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Róbert k krt 44, Hungary
Clin Chim Acta 377:256-60. 2007
- Effect of a single high-dose gamma irradiation on cultured cells in human cerebral arteriovenous malformation
National Institute of Neurosurgery, Budapest, Hungary
J Neurosurg 97:459-63. 2002
..The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of single high-dose gamma irradiation at a cellular biological level on tissue cultures obtained in patients who underwent surgery for cerebral arteriovenous malformation (AVM)...
- Impaired inactivation by antithrombin and hirudin and preserved fibrinogen-clotting activity of thrombin in complex with anti-thrombin antibody from a patient with antiphospholipid syndrome
Semmelweis University, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Puskin u 9, 1088 Budapest, Hungary
Thromb Haemost 94:82-7. 2005
..This condition is probably rare: only one out of 23 examined patients with primary or secondary APS expresses IgG with the described properties...