- Femoral vein thrombosis after right-sided electrophysiological procedures
Department of Pacing and Interventional Electrophysiology, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, 185, rue Raymond Losserand, 75014, Paris, France
J Interv Card Electrophysiol 38:155-8. 2013
..The objective of this study was to determine the incidence, predictors, and outcomes of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) following such procedures...
- Impact of comorbidity on medication use in elderly patients with cardiovascular diseases: the OCTOCARDIO study
Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, Paris, France
Eur J Prev Cardiol 20:524-30. 2013
..Recommended medications are under-prescribed in elderly patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), coronary artery disease (CAD), and congestive heart failure (CHF). The relationship between under-prescribing and comorbidity is unclear...
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities in centenarians and octogenarians: a case-matched study
Department of Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology, Hospital Paris Saint Joseph, Paris, France
Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 17:372-7. 2012
..Some findings on their electrocardiograms (ECGs) are simply age-related and others mirror underlying diseases. We aimed to identify ECG features truly associated with extreme age...
- [Effects of work hour regulations in France as perceived by cardiology residents]
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, 75010 Paris
Rev Prat 58:999-1001. 2008
..Design: A self-administered survey was e-mailed to all French cardiology residents (n=413)in June 2007.186 (45%) returned the questionnaire...
- [Frequency and type of gifts given by pharmaceutical industry to cardiology residents]
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, 75010 Paris, France
Presse Med 39:e197-204. 2010
..Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in the world and cardiologists are an important target for the pharmaceutical industry. We evaluated cardiology residents' exposure to pharmaceutical companies...
- Facebook activity of residents and fellows and its impact on the doctor-patient relationship
Service de cardiologie, Hôpital Lariboisière Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France
J Med Ethics 37:101-4. 2011
..The purpose of this study was to describe the Facebook activity of residents and fellows and their opinions regarding the impact of Facebook on the doctor-patient relationship...
- [Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: which anti-arrhythmic treatment?]
Service de cardiologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, AP HP, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Presse Med 39:688-93. 2010
..Pulmonary veins isolation might be proposed in case of symptomatic paroxysmal AF after failure of anti-arrhythmic drug therapy...