- Immune-reconstituted influenza virosome containing CD40L gene enhances the immunological and protective activity of a carcinoembryonic antigen anticancer vaccine
Maria Grazia Cusi
Virology Section, Department of Molecular Biology, Siena University School of Medicine, Italy
J Immunol 174:7210-6. 2005
- Influenza virosomes as a vaccine adjuvant and carrier system
Pevion Biotech AG, CH 3063 Ittigen, Switzerland
Expert Rev Vaccines 10:437-46. 2011
..The mode of action of virosomes is complex and includes carrier as well as immune-stimulatory functions...
- Influenza virosomes as vaccine adjuvant and carrier system
Pevion Biotech AG, Worblentalstrasse 32, Ittigen CH 3063, Switzerland
Expert Rev Vaccines 12:779-91. 2013
..The inclusion of additional components to optimize particle assembly, to stabilize the formulations, or to enhance the immunostimulatory properties have further improved and broadened the applicability of the platform. ..
- Influenza virosomes as a combined vaccine carrier and adjuvant system for prophylactic and therapeutic immunizations
Pevion Biotech, Rehhagstrasse 79, 3018 Bern, Switzerland
Expert Rev Vaccines 6:711-21. 2007
..At the same time, the formulation procedure is sufficiently flexible to allow modifications of the composition and structure for the intended use, including the positioning of the antigens of interest...
- Liposomes and virosomes as delivery systems for antigens, nucleic acids and drugs
Berna Biotech Ltd, Rehhagstrasse 79, CH 3018, Berne, Switzerland
Curr Opin Biotechnol 15:518-29. 2004
- Nonclinical safety evaluation of Escherichia coli heat-labile toxin mucosal adjuvant as a component of a nasal influenza vaccine
Pevion Biotech Ltd, Bern, Switzerland
Expert Rev Vaccines 2:295-304. 2003
..This review discusses the nonclinical safety evaluation of Escherichia coli heat-labile toxin as a mucosal adjuvant for an intranasally administered influenza vaccine...
- Influenza virosomes as an efficient system for adjuvanted vaccine delivery
Berna Biotech Ltd, Rehhagstrasse 79, Berne, Switzerland
Expert Opin Biol Ther 4:1139-45. 2004
..Further investigations are ongoing in order to define the full potential of virosomes in both prophylactic and immunotherapeutic applications...
- Virosomal adjuvanted antigen delivery systems
Virology, Berna Biotech Ltd, Bern, Switzerland
Expert Rev Vaccines 2:189-96. 2003
..The principles of the concept, immunoadjuvant action and application of virosomes in two currently licensed vaccines are detailed, with specific reference to the induction of both humoral and cellular immunity...
- Humoral and cellular immune responses to airway immunization of mice with human papillomavirus type 16 virus-like particles and mucosal adjuvants
Institute of Microbiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, CH 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Antiviral Res 76:75-85. 2007
- Establishment and application of bicistronic classical swine fever virus genomes for foreign gene expression and complementation of E2 deletion mutants
Institute of Virology and Immunoprophylaxis, CH 3147 Mittelhäusern, Switzerland
Virus Res 85:173-85. 2002
..This shows that E2 deletion mutants can be complemented by expression of E2 from a separate cistron...