Rosa Maria Wong-Chew
- Cellular and humoral immune responses to measles in immune adults re-immunized with measles vaccineRosa Maria Wong-Chew
Departamento de Medicina Experimental, Facultad de Medicina, Microbiologia e Immunologia Clinicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico, DF
J Med Virol 70:276-80. 2003..These data suggest that high measles antibody titers interfere with the humoral response in subjects who receive a booster immunization, whereas the cellular response is boosted at least transiently, after revaccination...
- Induction of cellular and humoral immunity after aerosol or subcutaneous administration of Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine as a primary dose to 12-month-old childrenRosa Maria Wong-Chew
Dept de Medicina Experimental, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
J Infect Dis 189:254-7. 2004..01). Measles-specific T and B cell responses were weaker after aerosol than after sc vaccination, indicating a need to use a higher aerosol dose to achieve optimal immunogenicity...
- Immunogenicity of aerosol measles vaccine given as the primary measles immunization to nine-month-old Mexican childrenRosa Maria Wong-Chew
Departamento de Medicina Experimental, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Dr Balmis 148, Colonia Doctores, 06726 Mexico City, Mexico
Vaccine 24:683-90. 2006..The objective of the study was to evaluate immunogenicity to aerosol measles vaccine in 9-month-old children...
- [Frequency of respiratory viruses and clinical characteristics in children attending a care center in Mexico City]Rosa Maria Wong-Chew
Departamento de Medicina Experimental, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico, Mexico
Salud Publica Mex 52:528-32. 2010..To describe the frequency of respiratory viruses and clinical characteristics in children with respiratory signs and symptoms in a tertiary care center in Mexico...
- Increasing the time of exposure to aerosol measles vaccine elicits an immune response equivalent to that seen in 9-month-old Mexican children given the same dose subcutaneouslyRosa Maria Wong-Chew
Facultad de Medicina, Departamento de Medicina Experimental, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
J Infect Dis 204:426-32. 2011..We examined the immune responses when increasing the duration to aerosol exposure in 9-month-olds...
- Early loss of measles antibodies after MMR vaccine among HIV-infected adults receiving HAARTPablo F Belaunzarán-Zamudio
Departamento de Infectologia, Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Medicas y Nutricion Salvador Zubiran, Vasco de Quiroga 15, Colonia Seccion XVI, Del Tlalpan, Mexico, DF, CP 14000, Mexico
Vaccine 27:7059-64. 2009..The objective of the study was to evaluate the immune response to measles vaccine of HIV-infected adults in comparison to HIV non-infected adults...