Violeta Trinidad Pardío Sedas
- The effect of acidified soapstocks on feed conversion and broiler skin pigmentationV T Pardio
Universidad Veracruzana, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Veracruz, Mexico
Poult Sci 80:1236-9. 2001..8% pigmentation compared to a canola soapstock diet that reached 72.0% pigmentation. Acidified soybean soapstock could be a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and of xantophyl pigments in broiler feeding...
- Use of cholinesterase activity in monitoring organophosphate pesticide exposure of cattle produced in tropical areasV T Pardio
Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
J Agric Food Chem 49:6057-62. 2001....
- The effect of soybean soapstock on the quality parameters and fatty acid composition of the hen egg yolkV T Pardio
Universidad Veracruzana, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Apartado Postal 1380, Veracruz, Veracruz, México 9170
Poult Sci 84:148-57. 2005..As SSS represents one-third of the oil cost, its inclusion in layer diets could represent an important economic benefit...
- Effect of coumaphos on cholinesterase activity, hematology, and biochemical blood parameters of bovines in tropical regions of MexicoVioleta T Pardío
Laboratorio de Toxicologia, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz, Mexico
J Environ Sci Health B 42:359-66. 2007..855, p = 0.030) counts. The physiological responses correlated with the erythrocyte acetylcholinesterase inhibition could be considered as early indicators or warning responses of bovine exposures to organophosphorus pesticides (OPs)...
- Influence of environmental factors on the presence of Vibrio cholerae in the marine environment: a climate linkVioleta Trinidad Pardío Sedas
Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz, Mexico
J Infect Dev Ctries 1:224-41. 2007..From an applied perspective, clarifying the mechanisms that link seasonal environmental changes to diseases' dynamics will aid in developing strategies for controlling diseases across a range of human and natural systems...
- Organochlorine pesticide residues in cow's milk and butter in MexicoS M Waliszewski
Laboratorio de Investigación de Plaguicidas, Universidad Veracruzana, Mexico
Sci Total Environ 208:127-32. 1997..These results confirmed that dairy products in Mexico presented organochlorine pesticide residues (owing to their use in sanitary actions) indicating a human exposure through these food products...
- Organochlorine pesticide residues in cow's milk from a tropical region of MexicoV T Pardio
Laboratorio de Toxicologia, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Veracruzana, Apartado Postal 1380 Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico 91700
Food Addit Contam 20:259-69. 2003..Results indicate that cattle exposure to HCH and DDT results in high levels in dairy milk and a potential health risk for consumers...