- Microarray comparative genomic hybridization detection of chromosomal imbalances in uterine cervix carcinomaAlfredo Hidalgo
Unidad de Investigacion Medica en Enfermedades Oncologicas, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI IMSS, Mexico
BMC Cancer 5:77. 2005..However, given its limited spatial resolution, chromosomal CGH has offered only general information regarding the possible genetic targets of DNA copy number changes...
- Factors associated with non-use of Pap test. A population surveyD M Hernández-Hernández
Hospital de Oncologia, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico, D F
Arch Med Res 29:263-70. 1998..Cervical cancer is the most important cancer in Mexican women. Early detection is possible by means of the Papanicolaou (Pap) test; however, the coverage in Mexico is low...
- Human leukocyte antigens I and II haplotypes associated with human papillomavirus 16-positive invasive cervical cancer in Mexican womenDulce M Hernández-Hernández
Department of Epidemiology, Medical Research Unit in Oncology Diseases, Epidemiological Research and Health Services Unit Oncology Hospital, Centro Medico Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Av Cuauhtemoc 330, Mexico City, Mexico
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:1099-106. 2009..These results support the hypothesis that some HLA class I and II haplotypes could be involved with susceptibility for developing CC...
- Association between high-risk human papillomavirus DNA load and precursor lesions of cervical cancer in Mexican womenDulce M Hernández-Hernández
Medical Research Unit in Oncology Diseases, Pathology Department, Oncology Hospital, Centro Medico Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico City, Mexico
Gynecol Oncol 90:310-7. 2003..Our objective was to determine the association between viral load of high risk human papilloma virus (HPV) using the Hybrid Capture II (HC II) system and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) lesion stage...
- [High-risk human papilloma virus and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in women at 2 hospitals in Mexico City]Dulce Ma Hernández-Hernández
Unidad de Investigacion Medica en Enfermedades Oncologicas, Servicio de Patologia, Hospital de Oncologia, CMN Siglo XXI, IMSS
Rev Invest Clin 54:299-306. 2002..To determine the high risk HPV (HR-HPV) association with Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) in women of two Dysplasia Clinics in Mexico City...
- High resolution human leukocyte antigen (HLA) class I and class II allele typing in Mexican mestizo women with sporadic breast cancer: case-control studyDavid Cantu de Leon
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Instituto Nacional de Cancerología de México, Mexico City, Mexico
BMC Cancer 9:48. 2009..HLAAllele-specific interaction has not been well established. Recently, several studies had been conducted in order to do so, but the results are controversial and in some instances contradictory...
- The risk of developing cervical cancer in Mexican women is associated to CYP1A1 MspI polymorphismTeresa Juarez-Cedillo
Epidemiological Research and Health Services Unit, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico City, Mexico
Eur J Cancer 43:1590-5. 2007..These results suggest an important role of the CYP1A1 MspI polymorphism in the risk of developing cervical cancer...
- [Associated factors for women's non-compliance for cervical cancer screening]Dulce María Hernández-Hernández
Unidad de Investigación Médica en Enferedades Oncológicas, Hospital de Oncologia, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico
Rev Med Inst Mex Seguro Soc 45:313-20. 2007..To identify the associated factors for non-compliance among women for the cervical cancer screening program...
- Epidemiology of medical complaints in Mexico: identifying a general profileMaría Eugenia Jiménez-Corona
National Institute of Cancerology, General Direction, D F, Mexico City, Mexico
Int J Qual Health Care 18:220-3. 2006....
- [Risk factors in invasive cervical cancer among Mexican women]Laura Leticia Tirado-Gómez
Doctorado en Ciencias Biológicas, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Mexico, DF Mexico
Salud Publica Mex 47:342-50. 2005..To evaluate the association between invasive Cervical Cancer (CC) and high risk Human PapillomaVirus (HR-HPV) (viral load and type 16), along with other gynecological and socioeconomic factors...
- [Association of the HLA-DQB*0501, allele of the major histocompatibility complex with gastric cancer in Mexico]Roberto Herrera-Goepfert
Departamento de Patologia, Instituto Nacional de Cancerologia, Tlalpan Mexico
Gac Med Mex 140:299-303. 2004..002; OR = 4.5, 95% CI =1.59-12.7). According to our results, in addition to Helicobacter pylori infection, there are immunogeneic markers of the HLA-DQ region, which are determinant in confering susceptibility for gastric cancer...
- Capsaicin consumption, Helicobacter pylori positivity and gastric cancer in MexicoLizbeth Lopez-Carrillo
Mexico National Institute of Public Health, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
Int J Cancer 106:277-82. 2003..36; 95% CI = 0.31-5.89; p for trend = 0.493). No significant interaction was found between CAP intake and Hp on GC risk. Chili pepper consumption might be an independent determinant of GC in Mexico...
- Differential splicing of E6 within human papillomavirus type 18 variants and functional consequencesErick de la Cruz-Hernandez
Unit of Biomedical Research in Cancer, National Cancer Institute Biomedical Research Institute, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Av San Fernando No 22, Col Seccion 16, Tlalpan, 14080 Mexico City, Mexico
J Gen Virol 86:2459-68. 2005..These results suggest that different splicing patterns of E6 within HPV type 18 variants may possibly have biological implications in viral tumorigenesis...