Alejandro M Jiménez-Genchi
- [Validation of the Epworth sleepiness scale in Mexican population]Maritza Sandoval-Rincón
Instituto Jalisciense de Salud Mental, Mexico D F
Gac Med Mex 149:409-16. 2013..The Epworth sleepiness scale (ESS) is a widely used instrument in the subjective assessment of sleepiness. Although there are several translations into Spanish, their equivalence to the original version is questionable...
- [Efficacy and safety of modified release zolpidem in patients with chronic insomnia]Alejandro Jimenez-Genchi
Servicios Clínicos, Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Secretaria de Salud, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Rev Med Inst Mex Seguro Soc 50:529-36. 2012..to assess the efficacy and safety of zolpidem modified release (MR) on an "as per needed basis" in patients with chronic insomnia...
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation improves depersonalization: a case reportAlejandro M Jiménez-Genchi
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, and Sleep Unit in Clinical Servoices, Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Mexico City, Mexico
CNS Spectr 9:375-6. 2004..Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation produced a 28% reduction on depersonalization scores...
- Coexistence of epileptic nocturnal wanderings and an arachnoid cystAlejandro Jimenez-Genchi
Servicios Clínicos, Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Tlalpan, Mexico
J Clin Sleep Med 3:399-401. 2007..This supports a conservative management of an AC, considering that it may be an incidental finding. In epileptic patients, an AC may not necessarily be related to the location of the seizure focus...
- [Reliability and factorial analysis of the Spanish version of the Pittsburg Sleep Quality Index among psychiatric patients]Alejandro Jimenez-Genchi
Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, SSA, Tlalpan, Mexico DF, Mexico
Gac Med Mex 144:491-6. 2008..However, its factor structure has not been fully explored and the available Spanish versions have revealed the need to make adaptations. Our objective was to assess the factor structure and reliability of the PSQI...
- Sleep paralysis in adolescents: the 'a dead body climbed on top of me' phenomenon in MexicoAlejandro Jimenez-Genchi
Clinical Services, National Institute of Psychiatry Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Mexico DF, Mexico
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 63:546-9. 2009..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the prevalence and characteristics of sleep paralysis in adolescents using a folk expression...