- HIV-1 V3 loop crown epitope-focused mimotope selection by patient serum from random phage display libraries: implications for the epitope structural featuresKarlen G Gazarian
Department of Medicine Genomics and Environmental Toxicology, Institute of the Biomedical Research, Mexican National University, Ciudad Universitaria, 3er circuito exterior s n, Mexico City 04510, Mexico
Mol Immunol 54:148-56. 2013..The serum antibody-selectable mimotopes are sources of novel information on the fine structure-function properties of HIV-1 principal neutralizing domain and candidate anti-HIV-1 immunogens...
- Mimotope peptides selected from phage display combinatorial library by serum antibodies of pigs experimentally infected with Taenia solium as leads to developing diagnostic antigens for human neurocysticercosisKarlen Gazarian
Department of Medicinal Genomics and Environmental Toxicology, Institute of Biomedical Research of the Mexican National Autonomous University, Mexico City, University Campus, CP 04510, Mexico
Peptides 38:381-8. 2012..This peptide is proposed as a lead for developing a novel molecularly defined diagnostic antigen(s) for the neurocysticercosis...
- Immunogenic peptides from phage display libraries with potential of protecting mice against the Pseudorabies virusKarlen Gazarian
Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico DF, 04510, Mexico
Vet Microbiol 154:29-36. 2011..We discuss the perspectives and limits of generating peptide leads by library screening with immune polyclonal antiserum for designing pure epitope-based vaccines to PrV in the future...
- Constrained peptide models from phage display libraries highlighting the cognate epitope-specific potential of the anti-HIV-1 mAb 2F5Yadira Palacios-Rodríguez
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Institute of Biomedical Research, Mexican National Autonomous University, Circuito Exterior, Mexico City 04510, Mexico
Immunol Lett 136:80-9. 2011..Additionally, immunization data supports the notion that the binding and neutralizing immunogenic structural features of the described epitope model do not coincide...
- Collection of phage-peptide probes for HIV-1 immunodominant loop-epitopeYadira Palacios-Rodríguez
Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of Institute of Biomedical Research, Mexico City, Mexico
J Microbiol Methods 68:225-35. 2007..The described approach could be applicable for accurately reproducing HIV-1 epitope structural and immunological patterns by generation of specialized viral epitope libraries for use in diagnosis and therapy...
- Phage display identifies two Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis Virus env epitopesKarlen Gazarian
Departamento de Biologia Molecular y Biotecnologia, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico UNAM, México D, F, Ciudad Universitaria, 04510, Mexico
Vet Res 42:87. 2011..As being immunodominant, the epitopes are candidate targets for mimotope-mediated diagnosis and/or neutralization...