Luis Guillermo Almeida Montes
- Relation of serum cholesterol, lipid, serotonin and tryptophan levels to severity of depression and to suicide attemptsL G Almeida-Montes
División de Servicios Clínicos Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría, Tlalpan, Mexico
J Psychiatry Neurosci 25:371-7. 2000..To determine if there is a relation to low serum cholesterol, lipoprotein, serotonin or tryptophan levels in patients with depression who have recently attempted suicide...
- Treatment of primary insomnia with melatonin: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover studyLuis G Almeida Montes
Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Calzada Mexico Xochimilco No 101, San Lorenzo Huipulco, Tlalpan Mexico DF, Mexico
J Psychiatry Neurosci 28:191-6. 2003..To assess the hypnotic effect of melatonin in patients with primary insomnia...
- [Construction, validity and reliability, of the screening scale "FASCT" for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults (self-reported and observer versions)]L G Almeida Montes
Departamento de Investigacion, Centro Comunitario de Salud Mental, Servicios de Salud del Estado de Querétaro México
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 34:231-8. 2006..Research about the reliability of retrospective self-report rating scales for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults has been limited...
- ADHD prevalence in adult outpatients with nonpsychotic psychiatric illnessesLuis Guillermo Almeida Montes
Centro Comunitario de Salud Mental, S E S E Q Instituto de Nerurobiología, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico
J Atten Disord 11:150-6. 2007..The objective of this study is to estimate the prevalence of ADHD in a psychiatric nonpsychotic adult outpatient sample and to compare this data with the prevalence of a group of nonclinical participants...
- Reduced right frontal cortical thickness in children, adolescents and adults with ADHD and its correlation to clinical variables: a cross-sectional studyLuis G Almeida
Centro Estatal de Salud Mental, Servicios de Salud del Estado de Querétaro, Avenida 5 de Febrero 105, Los Virreyes CP 76170 Querétaro, Mexico
J Psychiatr Res 44:1214-23. 2010..The aim of this study was to compare CT in the frontal lobe of children, adolescents and adults of both genders presenting ADHD with that in corresponding healthy controls and to explore its relationship with the severity of the illness...
- Clinical correlations of grey matter reductions in the caudate nucleus of adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderLuis Guillermo Almeida Montes
Departamento de Investigación del Centro Estatal de Salud Mental, Queretaro, Mexico
J Psychiatry Neurosci 35:238-46. 2010..We sought to compare the volume of the caudate of adults with ADHD with that of healthy controls; we also compared these volumes between men and women...
- Cerebellar gray matter density in females with ADHD combined type: a cross-sectional voxel-based morphometry studyLuis Guillermo Almeida Montes
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico
J Atten Disord 15:368-81. 2011....