- Enhanced spatial resolution in third-harmonic microscopy through polarization switching
Department of Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, 1320 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523, USA
Opt Lett 34:1240-2. 2009
..As THG scattering is suppressed for circular polarization, the THG signal diameter is reduced, improving spatial resolution...
- Label-free second harmonic generation holographic microscopy of biological specimens
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Department of Chemistry, and the School of Biomedical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Opt Express 18:9840-51. 2010
..The samples are imaged with a Yb:KGW femtosecond laser oscillator, whose 1027 nm wavelength is well suited to minimize absorption and scattering. The low average power of the oscillator prevents damage to the sample...
- Imaging the effects of prostaglandin analogues on cultured trabecular meshwork cells by coherent anti-stokes Raman scattering
Tim C Lei
Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:5972-80. 2013
..The aim of this study was to nondestructively monitor morphological changes to the lipid membranes of primary cultures of living human trabecular meshwork cells (hTMC) without the application of exogenous label...
- Control and measurement of spatially inhomogeneous polarization distributions in third-harmonic generation microscopy
Department of Electrical Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Opt Lett 34:1090-2. 2009
..Controlled spatially varying polarization states are introduced by imaging spatially inhomogeneous polarization distributions constructed with reflective spatial light modulator to the focal plane of a microscope objective...
- Label-free imaging of trabecular meshwork cells using Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering (CARS) microscopy
Tim C Lei
Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, CO, USA
Mol Vis 17:2628-33. 2011
..To image the human trabecular meshwork (TM) using a non-invasive, non-destructive technique without the application of exogenous label...
- Complete polarization state control of ultrafast laser pulses with a single linear spatial light modulator
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Colorado State University, 1320 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Opt Express 15:18025-32. 2007
..Orthogonal polarization components, separated by a Wollaston prism, are manipulated independently and re-combined in a near-common path, common-optic geometry...