- Outcomes in children who underwent transplantation for autoimmune hepatitis
Steven R Martin
Department of Pediatrics, Hopital Sainte Justine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
Liver Transpl 17:393-401. 2011
..These observations may inform detection, treatment, and surveillance strategies designed to reduce the progression of autoimmune hepatitis and subsequently, the need for transplantation...
- Hepatocyte transplantation in the Long Evans Cinnamon rat model of Wilson's disease
Seon Mee Park
Department of Pediatrics, Hopital Sainte Justine, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Cell Transplant 15:13-22. 2006
..Engraftment of transplanted cells, which express atp7b mRNA, repopulated the recipient liver with normal functional capacity...
- Centrilobular fibrosis in long-term follow-up of pediatric liver transplant recipients
Steven R Martin
Department of Pediatrics, Hopital Sainte Justine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Transplantation 74:828-36. 2002
..The aim of this study was to investigate possible etiologies and the long-term outcome of this lesion in children...
- Neurocognitive outcomes at kindergarten entry after liver transplantation at <3 yr of age
Charlene M T Robertson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada Pediatric Rehabilitation Outcomes Unit, Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Pediatr Transplant 17:621-30. 2013
..039. Changes in care addressing modifiable predictors, including reducing acute post-transplant illness, pretransplant encephalopathy, transplant warm ischemia times, and preserving renal function, may improve neurocognitive outcomes. ..
- "Silent" tyrosinemia presenting as hepatocellular carcinoma in a 10-year-old girl
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hopital Sainte Justine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 44:375-7. 2007
- Seronegative hepatitis C virus infection in a child infected via mother-to-child transmission
Unité d Immunopathologie Virale, Centre de recherche du CHU Sainte Justine, Montreal, Canada
J Clin Microbiol 50:2515-9. 2012
..Here, we describe the case of a child infected with HCV by mother-to-child transmission who remained persistently seronegative despite the presence of high levels of circulating HCV RNA...