Robert A Arbuckle
Affiliation: Mapi Values
- The reliability, validity and responsiveness of the Restless Legs Syndrome Quality of Life questionnaire (RLSQoL) in a trial populationLinda Abetz
Mapi Values, Adelphi Mill, Bollington, Macclesfield, SK10 5JB, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 3:79. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine the reliability, validity and responsiveness of the Restless Legs Syndrome Quality of Life questionnaire (RLSQoL) in a clinical trial setting...
- The reliability, validity, and preliminary responsiveness of the Eye Allergy Patient Impact Questionnaire (EAPIQ)Michael Alexander
Niagara Clinical Research, 5673 North Street, Niagara Falls, Ont L2G1J4, Canada
Health Qual Life Outcomes 3:67. 2005..The purpose of this study was to present the results of the psychometric validation of the EAPIQ...
- Development and validation of the WEll-being and Satisfaction of CAREgivers of Children with Diabetes Questionnaire (WE-CARE)Joseph C Cappelleri
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Groton, CT, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 6:3. 2008....
- Fatigue in fibromyalgia: a conceptual model informed by patient interviewsLouise Humphrey
Mapi Values, Adelphi Mill, Bollington, Macclesfield Cheshire SK10 5JB, UK
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:216. 2010..The data obtained informed the development of a conceptual model of fatigue in FM...
- Patient experiences with oily skin: the qualitative development of content for two new patient reported outcome questionnairesRobert Arbuckle
Mapi Values Ltd, Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane, Bollington, Cheshire, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 6:80. 2008....
- Item reduction and psychometric validation of the Oily Skin Self Assessment Scale (OSSAS) and the Oily Skin Impact Scale (OSIS)Robert Arbuckle
Mapi Values, Bollington, UK
Value Health 12:828-37. 2009..Developed using focus groups, the Oily Skin Self Assessment Scale (OSSAS) and Oily Skin Impact Scale (OSIS) are patient-reported outcome measures of oily facial skin...
- Psychometric evaluation of the Diabetes Symptom Checklist-Revised (DSC-R)--a measure of symptom distressRobert A Arbuckle
Mapi Values, Adelphi Mill, Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK
Value Health 12:1168-75. 2009..To assess the psychometric validity, reliability, responsiveness, and minimal important differences of the Diabetes Symptoms Checklist-Revised (DSC-R), a widely used patient-reported outcome measure of diabetes symptom distress...
- Development of the Pediatric Restless Legs Syndrome Severity Scale (P-RLS-SS): a patient-reported outcome measure of pediatric RLS symptoms and impactRobert Arbuckle
Mapi Values Ltd, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Sleep Med 11:897-906. 2010..To develop a questionnaire to measure Pediatric Restless Legs Syndrome (P-RLS) symptoms and impact for use in clinical research...
- The psychometric validation of the Sheehan Disability Scale (SDS) in patients with bipolar disorderRobert Arbuckle
Mapi Values, Bollington, Cheshire, UK
Psychiatry Res 165:163-74. 2009..The SDS demonstrated ability to detect change over time. The SDS is a valid, reliable measure of disability and is responsive to change over time when used in subjects with BD...
- The reliability, validity and responsiveness of the International Restless Legs Syndrome Study Group rating scale and subscales in a clinical-trial settingLinda Abetz
Mapi Values, Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane, Bollington, Cheshire SK10 5JB, UK
Sleep Med 7:340-9. 2006..0), using pooled data from two matching, placebo-controlled studies of ropinirole for treating Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)...