- LMP1 and LMP2A are potential prognostic markers of extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type (ENKTL)
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, NO, 121 Jiang jia yuan, Nanjing 210011, China
Diagn Pathol 7:178. 2012
..In the present study, we examined the expression of LMP1 and LMP2A in ENKTL, and investigated the correlations between LMP1 and LMP2A expression with clinicopathological characteristics of ENKTL patients...
- A Novel LMP1 Antibody Synergizes with Mitomycin C to Inhibit Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Growth in Vivo Through Inducing Apoptosis and Downregulating Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, 121 Jiangjiayuan, Nanjing 210011, China E Mails Y M D W Z J W Q C
Int J Mol Sci 13:2208-18. 2012
..These results suggest that the novel combined therapy utilizing traditional chemotherapeutics and antibody-targeted therapy could be a promising strategy for the treatment of NPC...
- Alpha B-crystallin is a new prognostic marker for laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Jiangsu Province Official Hospital, No 65 Jiangsu Road, Nanjing 210029, China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 31:101. 2012
..This study aimed to examine the expression of αB-crystallin in human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma (LSCC) and investigate the relationship between its expression and the prognosis of LSCC...
- Prognostic significance of EBV latent membrane protein 1 expression in lymphomas: evidence from 15 studies
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Jiangsu Province Official Hospital, Nanjing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e60313. 2013
..EBV latent membrane protein 1 (LMP1) is essential for EBV-mediated transformation and progression of different human cells, including lymphocytes. This meta-analysis investigated LMP1 expression with prognosis of patients with lymphoma...
- Generation and characterization of a novel recombinant antibody against LMP1-TES1 of Epstein-Barr virus isolated by phage display
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, 121 Jiangjiayuan, Nanjing 210011, China
Viruses 5:1131-42. 2013
- Increased expression of Trop2 correlates with poor survival in extranodal NK/T cell lymphoma, nasal type
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, No 121 Jiang jia yuan, Nanjing, 210011, China
Virchows Arch 463:713-9. 2013
..0042) are significantly correlated with poor prognosis of ENKTL patients. The data suggest that Trop2 expression reflects a more malignant phenotype and may serve as an unfavorable prognostic factor for ENKTL...
- A human Fab-based immunoconjugate specific for the LMP1 extracellular domain inhibits nasopharyngeal carcinoma growth in vitro and in vivo
Nanjing Medical University, The Key Laboratory of Cancer Biomarkers, Prevention and Treatment Cancer Center, The Key Laboratory of Antibody Technique of Ministry of Health and The Second Affiliated Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 140 Hanzhong Road, Nanjing 210029, China
Mol Cancer Ther 11:594-603. 2012
..1% in HLEAFab-MMC group, 26.5% in MMC group, and 5.64% in HLEAFab group. In summary, our findings show that HLEAFab-MMC is a unique immunoconjugate with the potential as a novel therapeutic agent in the treatment of LMP1-expressing NPC...
- Selection and characterization of human anti-MAGE-A1 scFv and immunotoxin
Jiangsu Provincial Blood Center, Nanjing 210042, China
Anticancer Agents Med Chem 13:1259-66. 2013
..The immunotoxin was expressed and purified by IMAC successfully. The results indicated that the human anti-MAGE-A1 immunotoxin could provide a valuable drug for clinic cancer therapy. ..