- Abuse against women, depression, and infant morbidity: a primary care cohort study in Brazil
Graduate Studies Program in Epidemiology, School of Medicine, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Am J Prev Med 43:188-95. 2012
..The relationship between abuse against women and maternal depression as risk factors for infant morbidity is unclear...
- Nutrition, mental health and violence: from pregnancy to postpartum Cohort of women attending primary care units in Southern Brazil--ECCAGE study
Maria A Nunes
Graduate Program in Epidemiology, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rua Ramiro Barcelos, Porto Alegre RS, Brazil
BMC Psychiatry 10:66. 2010
- Dietary patterns during pregnancy and the association with sociodemographic characteristics among women attending general practices in southern Brazil: the ECCAGe Study
Juliana Feliciati Hoffmann
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 29:970-80. 2013
..The common-Brazilian dietary pattern included traditional Brazilian food items and was associated with lower levels of education and income, being unemployed and being a non-student...
- Violence and depressive symptoms during pregnancy: a primary care study in Brazil
Departamento de Medicina Social, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:983-8. 2010
..To estimate the prevalence of violence, depressive symptoms, and associated factors during pregnancy in women attending antenatal care in Brazil...
- Socioeconomic, demographic and nutritional factors associated with maternal weight gain in general practices in Southern Brazil
Programa de Pós Graduação em Epidemiologia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rua Ramiro Barcelos 2600, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Cad Saude Publica 26:1024-34. 2010
..Although insufficient weight gain may still be a public health problem, excessive gain is becoming a concern that needs immediate attention in prenatal care...
- Violence during pregnancy and newborn outcomes: a cohort study in a disadvantaged population in Brazil
Maria Angélica Antunes Nunes
Graduate Studies Program in Epidemiology, School of Medicine, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Eur J Public Health 21:92-7. 2011
..The purpose of this study is to estimate the prevalence of violence during pregnancy, to identify characteristics associated and to assess the impact of violence on newborn outcomes...
- Dietary fibre intake of pregnant women attending general practices in southern Brazil--the ECCAGE Study
Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Graduate Studies Program in Epidemiology, UFRGS Departamento de Medicina Social PPG Epidemiologia, Rua Ramiro Barcelos, Porto Alegre, Brazil
Public Health Nutr 12:1392-8. 2009
..Increase in fibre intake during pregnancy may reduce weight gain, glucose intolerance, dyslipidaemia, pre-eclampsia and constipation. Few studies have evaluated adequacy of fibre intake during pregnancy...