- Field evaluation and treatment of short-term psycho-medical trauma after sexual assault in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Labor and Delivery Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Medical Center and Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 14:653-7. 2012
..4 million. In addition, 1.8 million women, children and men were raped, many as a social weapon of war. Many of these women still suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and mutilated genitals...
- Lipid profile in consecutive pregnancies
Hadassah University Hospital Jerusalem Israel
Lipids Health Dis 9:58. 2010
..To describe the lipid profile of women prior to, during and after pregnancy and to assess the effect of consecutive pregnancies on the plasma lipid profile...
- Isolated fetal intra-abdominal umbilical vein varix: clinical importance and recommendations
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Ein Kerem University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel
J Ultrasound Med 30:273-6. 2011
..On the basis of our experience, we have changed our policy and do not recommend inducing preterm labor. Nevertheless, close fetal surveillance until delivery is warranted...
- [Role of natural killer cells in normal pregnancy and recurrent pregnancy loss]
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Ein Kerem University Hospital, Jerusalem
Harefuah 146:140-4, 164. 2007
..We will also point out the possible role of these cells in the maintenance of normal pregnancy and the pathogenesis of recurrent pregnancy loss...
- Labor as a bacteriuric event--assessment and risk factors
Departmentsof Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 21:483-6. 2008
..Little is known regarding the prevalence of early postpartum bacteriuria. We sought to evaluate the incidence of bacteriuria following labor and to identify risk factors predisposing to this condition...
- Elevated maternal mid-trimester chorionic gonadotropin > or =4 MoM is associated with fetal cerebral blood flow redistribution
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer Sheva, Israel
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 82:22-7. 2003
..The aims of the study were to evaluate the association between elevated hCG, fetal pathological arterial waveforms and maternal and perinatal complications...
- Dipyrone-induced oligohydramnios and ductus arteriosus restriction
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah University Hospital and Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 8:722-3. 2006
- Sex ratio is remarkably constant
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Fertil Steril 93:1961-5. 2010
..To study whether the sex of the offspring is related to increasing parental age, gravidity, and parity, hypothesizing an altered male-to-female sex ratio with the advancing parental age...