M N Noor Haslina
Affiliation: Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among blood donors in a teaching hospital in northeastern MalaysiaM N Noor Haslina
Transfusion Medicine Unit, Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 43:668-73. 2012....
- Red cell immunization in multiply transfused Malay thalassemic patientsM N Noor Haslina
Department of Hematology, Hospital University Sains of Malaysia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 37:1015-20. 2006..Considering the high frequency of anti E at our hospital, it is advisable to genotype patients and match the red cells for E antigens in multiply transfused thalassemia patients...
- Red cell autoantibodies among thalassaemia patients in Hospital Universiti Sains MalaysiaM N Noor Haslina
Department of Haematology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kubang Kerian 16150, Kelantan, Malaysia
Singapore Med J 48:922-5. 2007..The purpose of this study was to determine the prevalence of RBC autoantibodies among multiple-transfused thalassaemic patients in our institution and factors that contribute to its development...
- Prevalence of asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis: two surveys, 6 years apart, in Kota Bharu, MalaysiaB S Quah
Department of Paediatrics, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan, Malaysia
Respirology 10:244-9. 2005....
- Hematological changes in tuberculous spondylitis patients at the Hospital Universiti Sains MalaysiaT M S Tengku Muzaffar
Department of Orthopedic, Health Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 39:686-9. 2008..We suggest that evaluating hematological values in suspected cases of tuberculosis should be considered. The presence of hematological changes should raise the suspicion of tuberculosis in spondylitis patients...
- Detection of beta-globin gene mutations among Kelantan Malay thalassaemia patients by polymerase chain reaction restriction fragment length polymorphismR Rozitah
Department of Paediatrics, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu 16150, Malaysia
Singapore Med J 49:1046-9. 2008....
- Hypertrophic scar following patch testingN Ariffin
Clin Exp Dermatol 31:289-90. 2006