- [Review of clinical and experimental studies on treatment of atherosclerosis with expelling phlegm and relieving blood stasis principle]
Institute of Integrative Medicine, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 26:1135-8. 2006
..To expell phlegm and relieve blood stasis, a hot topic of TCM therapeutic principle for AS, is reviewed in this paper...
- [Heterogeneity of action potential and ion currents in the left ventricular myocytes of the rabbit]
Department of Cardiology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Sheng Li Xue Bao 54:369-74. 2002
..On the contrary, I(K,s) in M cells was the minimum compared with those in the three LV walls. The differences in ion currents may well explain the heterogeneity of action potentials in M layers of the rabbit heart...
- Effect of imidapril on heterogeneity of slow component of delayed rectifying K+ current in rabbit left ventricular hypertrophic myocytes
Department of Cardiology, Tongji Hospital Affiliated to Tongji Medical College, Huazhong Science and Technology University, Wuhan 430030, China
Acta Pharmacol Sin 24:681-6. 2003
..To investigate the transmural heterogeneous change of slow component of delayed rectifying potassium current in rabbit left ventricular hypertrophic myocytes and the effect of long-term treatment with imidapril (Imi)...
- Long-term effects of imidapril on calcium and potassium currents in rabbit left ventricular hypertrophic myocytes
Department of Cardiology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 116:1795-8. 2003
..To investigate the long-term effects of imidapril (IMI) on action potential and calcium and potassium currents in rabbit left ventricular hypertrophic myocytes...
- Treatment of hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in mouse by transplantation of embryonic stem cell-derived cells
Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Xinhua Hospital of Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200092, China
Neurochem Int 51:57-65. 2007
..Although further study is necessary to elucidate the precise mechanisms responsible for this functional recovery, we believe that ES cells have advantages for use as a donor source in HIE...
- [Effect of tongmal recipe on atherosclerosis in patients with early lower extremity arteriopathy caused by type 2 diabetes mellitus]
Guang Liang Zuo
Institute of Integrative Medicine, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 29:296-9. 2009
..To observe the effect of Tongmai Recipe (TMR) on atherosclerosis (AS) in patients with early lower extremity arteriopathy disease (LEAD) caused by type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM)...
- Effects of imidapril on heterogeneity of action potential and calcium current of ventricular myocytes in infarcted rabbits
Institute of Geriatric Cardiology of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China
Acta Pharmacol Sin 25:1458-63. 2004
..To investigate the effects of chronic treatment with imidapril on the electrophysiologic heterogeneous change of the noninfarcted myocardium of rabbits after myocardial infarction and the mechanism of its antiarrhythmic efficacy...
- Effects of the monomeric, oligomeric, and fibrillar Abeta42 peptides on the proliferation and differentiation of adult neural stem cells from subventricular zone
Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, National Creative Research Initiative Center for Alzheimer s Dementia, Neuroscience Research Institute, MRC, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
J Neurochem 102:493-500. 2007
..It also enhanced the neuronal differentiation of adult NSCs and their ability to migrate. These results provide us with valuable information regarding the effects of Abeta(42) on NSCs in the brains of patients with AD...
- [The effects of Radix Puerariae decoction on levels of antibody and interleukin-2 in mice]
Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116027
Zhong Yao Cai 25:731-2. 2002
..To study the effects of Radix Puerariae on immune response...
- [Effects of acupuncture on bone metabolism and serum estradiol level in ovariectomy-induced osteoporosis rats]
College of Acu moxibustion and Massage, Chengdu University of Chinese Medicine, Chengdu 610075, China
Zhen Ci Yan Jiu 33:235-9. 2008
..To observe the effect of acupuncture (Acu) on bone metabolism and serum estradiol (E2) in ovariectomized (OVX) rats for studying its underlying mechanism in treating osteoporosis...
- Tat-mediated intracellular delivery of T-bet protein into THP-1 cells can induce Th1-type response
Department of Immunology, School of Medical Technology, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, China
Immunol Invest 37:97-111. 2008
..The results demonstrated that the Tat/T-bet fusion protein can be efficiently transduced into antigen-presenting cells (APCs) like THP-1 cells and then regulated Th1/Th2 balance, which may act as a potential tool for gene therapy...
- Modulation of the antitumor activity of metronomic cyclophosphamide by the angiogenesis inhibitor axitinib
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Department of Biology, Boston University, 5 Cummington Street, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 7:79-89. 2008
- [Restoration of pathological changes of emphysema by angiogenesis factors: experiment of rats]
Bao Ping Li
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Second Affiliated Hospital of Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 87:2365-8. 2007
- Senescence-unrelated impediment of osteogenesis from Flk1+ bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells induced by total body irradiation and its contribution to long-term bone and hematopoietic injury
Institute of Basic Medical Sciences and School of Basic Medicine, Center of Excellence in Tissue Engineering, Chinese Acaademy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, 100005, China
Haematologica 92:889-96. 2007
..The objectives of this study were to determine the response of BM MSC to irradiation stress, such as cellular senescence and differentiation potential in BM MSC, and the clinical significance of these changes caused by TBI...
- Action potential backpropagation and multiglomerular signaling in the rat vomeronasal system
Monell Chemical Senses Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 3308, USA
J Neurosci 24:9341-52. 2004
- [Reduction of bone marrow mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells pool and alteration of their osteogenesis potential caused by total body irradiation]
Center of Tissue Engineering, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, School of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100005, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 15:313-8. 2007
..It is concluded that TBI results in the reduction of bone marrow mesenchymal stem/progenitor cell pool and alters the osteogenesis potential of BMMSCs, which is related to the change of TAZ expression...
- Lymphoma-like lesion of the uterine cervix: report of 12 cases of a rare entity
Clinical School of Medical College of Nanjing University, Department of Pathology, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing Jiangsu, P R China
Int J Gynecol Pathol 26:194-8. 2007
..In situ hybridization for EBER and high risk HPV 6/11 and 16/18 were negative. All patients were well with one case developing local recurrence in the follow-up period up to 7 years...
- [Expressions of survivin, Bcl-2 and VEGF in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and their relationship]
Department of Hematology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450052, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 14:271-5. 2006
- [The review of Amomum villosum in Xishuangbanna]
Jian Ming Peng
Yunnan Branch, Institute of Midicinal Plant, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Jinghong 666100, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 31:97-101. 2006
..The researches on quality evaluation, chemical composition, pharmacological actions and plantation of Amomum villosum in Xishuangbanna was reviewed. The further research point were proposed...
- [Lymphoma-like lesion of uterine cervix]
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 34:821-2. 2005
- Five novel monoclonal antibodies to thymic epithelial cell surface antigens in rats
National Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, PUMC, Beijing 100021, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 115:1186-90. 2002
..To establish monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against thymic epithelial cells and study the function of epithelial cells during T-cell differentiation in the thymus...