Carine de Beaufort
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg
- European Union diabetes indicators: fact or fiction?C E de Beaufort
Clinique Pediatrique Luxemburg, GD de Luxemburg
Eur J Public Health 13:51-4. 2003..Further harmonisation as well as continuous evaluation of data sources will be necessary to provide reliable tools to monitor diabetes mellitus and its outcome on a routine basis...
- Acute pancreatitis after growth hormone treatment: disease or treatment linked?Carine de Beaufort
DECCP, Clinique Pédiatrique de Luxembourg, 4, Rue Barble, 1210 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Eur J Pediatr 165:652-3. 2006
- Metabolic outcomes in young children with type 1 diabetes differ between treatment centers: the Hvidoere Study in Young Children 2009Carine E de Beaufort
Pediatric Clinic, Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, Luxembourg, GD de Luxembourg
Pediatr Diabetes 14:422-8. 2013..To investigate whether center differences in glycemic control are present in prepubertal children <11 yr with type 1 diabetes mellitus...
- Harmonize care to optimize outcome in children and adolescents with diabetes mellitus: treatment recommendations in EuropeCarine de Beaufort
DECCP, CHL de Luxembourg, 4 rue E Barblé, Luxembourg
Pediatr Diabetes 13:15-9. 2012..Identify and evaluate current treatment recommendations in Europe for the care of children with diabetes in view of the European Union (EU) recommendations for Reference Centers...
- Disease progression and search for monogenic diabetes among children with new onset type 1 diabetes negative for ICA, GAD- and IA-2 AntibodiesSven Pörksen
Department of Pediatrics, Glostrup Hospital and University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
BMC Endocr Disord 10:16. 2010..Furthermore the study aimed at determining whether mutations in KCNJ11, ABCC8, HNF1A, HNF4A or INS are common in AAB negative diabetes...
- Continuing stability of center differences in pediatric diabetes care: do advances in diabetes treatment improve outcome? The Hvidoere Study Group on Childhood DiabetesCarine E de Beaufort
DECCP, Clinique Pédiatrique Centre Hospitalier, Luxembourg
Diabetes Care 30:2245-50. 2007....
- Co-localisation of the Kir6.2/SUR1 channel complex with glucagon-like peptide-1 and glucose-dependent insulinotrophic polypeptide expression in human ileal cells and implications for glycaemic control in new onset type 1 diabetesLotte B Nielsen
Department of Paediatrics, Glostrup University Hospital, Ndr Ringvej 57, DK 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
Eur J Endocrinol 156:663-71. 2007..2 subunit, Glu23Lys, exerts a functional impact on glucose-sensing tissues in vivo that may affect the overall glycaemic control in children with new-onset type 1 diabetes...
- A cross-sectional international survey of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion in 377 children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus from 10 countriesThomas Danne
Kinderkrankenhaus auf der Bult, Hannover, Germany
Pediatr Diabetes 6:193-8. 2005....
- Relation of circulating concentrations of chemokine receptor CCR5 ligands to C-peptide, proinsulin and HbA1c and disease progression in type 1 diabetesC Pfleger
Institute for Clinical Diabetes Research at German Diabetes Centre, Leibniz Institute at Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf, Auf m Hennekamp 65, 40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Clin Immunol 128:57-65. 2008..Blockage of chemokines or antagonism of CCR5 by therapeutic agents such as maraviroc may provide a new therapeutic target to ameliorate disease progression in type 1 diabetes...