- Rehabilitation and surgical management of ankylosing spondylitis
Academic Rheumatology Unit, Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Musculoskelet Surg 97:191-5. 2013
..Rehabilitation still represents a cornerstone of the global management of AS patients. The present review summarizes the state of art of surgical management of these two diseases. ..
- Axial psoriatic arthritis: an intriguing clinical entity or a subset of an intriguing disease?
Academic Rheumatology Unit, Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Molise, Località Tappino, Campobasso, Italy
Clin Rheumatol 31:1027-32. 2012
..Finally, this review has described the diagnosis and treatment of axial PsA reporting the data obtained from the literature...
- The radiological assessment of axial involvement in psoriatic arthritis
Rheumatology Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
J Rheumatol Suppl 89:54-6. 2012
..Recently, a study assessed the sensitivity to change of BASRI, m-SASSS, and PASRI, and showed that these 3 instruments provided a moderate sensitivity to change but high specificity to detect the true changes...
- Psoriatic arthritis: treatment strategies using anti-inflammatory drugs and classical DMARDs
Academic Rheumatology Unit, Department of Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Reumatismo 64:107-12. 2012
..The revision was based on all the subsets of the diseases, namely the various manifestations of the articular involvement (peripheral, axial, enthesitis, dactylitis) as well as the skin and nail involvement...
- Is the Nail Psoriasis Severity Index reliable in the assessment of nail psoriasis by rheumatologists?
University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:455-8. 2012
- Certolizumab: efficacy and safety profile of a novel pegylated TNF-alpha blocking agent
Dipartimento di Scienze per la Salute, Universita del Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Acta Biomed 82:26-34. 2011
..Moreover CZP showed to be well tolerated and most adverse events occurred were mild or moderate. Therefore, results obtained showed that this new molecule can play a role in the treatment of RA...
- The effectiveness of a biologic agent on axial manifestations of psoriatic arthritis. A twelve months observational study in a group of patients treated with etanercept
Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:80-4. 2011
..To investigate the effectiveness of etanercept on axial manifestations of a group of patients with established psoriatic arthritis (PsA)...
- The radiological assessment of axial involvement in psoriatic arthritis: a validation study of the BASRI total and the modified SASSS scoring methods
Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Research Unit, Fondazione Maugeri, IRCCS, Telese Terme, Italy
Clin Exp Rheumatol 27:977-80. 2009
..To assess the validity of the BASRI and m-SASSS scores for the radiological axial involvement in psoriatic arthritis (PsA). Secondary end-points were to report on clinical, functional and radiographic characteristics of axial involvement...
- Rehabilitation in psoriatic arthritis
Fondazione Maugeri, IRCCS, Research Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine, Scientific Institute of Telese Terme BN, Telese Terme, 82037 Italy
J Rheumatol Suppl 83:81-2. 2009
..However, rehabilitation was considered by the GRAPPA Group (Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis), as part of treatment of axial PsA...
- Effectiveness of rehabilitation in active ankylosing spondylitis assessed by the ASAS response criteria
Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Research Unit, Maugeri Foundation IRCCS, Research Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine, Telese Terme BN, 82037, Italy
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:1672-5. 2007
..To assess the effectiveness of rehabilitation in a group of patients with active ankylosing spondylitis (AS) by the Assessment in Ankylosing Spondylitis (ASAS) Working Group response criteria...
- Effects of a combination treatment of an intensive rehabilitation program and etanercept in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a pilot study
Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Unit, Maugeri Foundation IRCCS, Research Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine, Telese Terme, Italy
J Rheumatol 33:2029-34. 2006
..To determine the effects of a combination treatment including rehabilitation and etanercept versus rehabilitation only, on function, disability, and quality of life in a group of patients with active ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Validity and reliability of an Italian version of the revised Leeds disability questionnaire for patients with ankylosing spondylitis
Fondazione Maugeri, IRCCS, Istituto Telese Terme, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Research Unit, Telese Terme BN, Campania, Italy
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:666-9. 2005
- Prevalence of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis in a female Italian population
Clin Exp Rheumatol 23:123-4. 2005
- Fibromyalgia in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. An association with the severity of the intestinal disorder
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, University Federico II, Naples, Italy
Int J Colorectal Dis 16:211-5. 2001
..The presence of FM in IBS patients seems to be associated only with the severity of IBS. This result confirms previous studies on the association between the two syndromes...