Affiliation: International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research
Location: Oxford, UK
Director of Programme Development, International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research
Director, INCTR Evidence Base Programme
Executive Director INCTR UK
1. Lodge M.. Conducting a systematic review: Finding the evidence. J. Evidence-Based Med. [Internet]. May 2011 4(2):135-139
2. Lodge M. Corbex M. Establishing an evidence-base for breast cancer control in developing countries. [Review] Breast. 2011 20 Suppl 2:S65-9.
3. Al-Asfoor A. Fedorowicz Z. Lodge M. Resection versus no intervention or other surgical interventions for colorectal cancer liver metastases Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2008 (2):CD006039,.
4. Sarin R. Lodge M. The Cochrane Cancer Network: deliverables for the developing world. Journal of Cancer Research & Therapeutics. 2007 3(2):69-70
5. Lodge M. Pijls-Johannesma M. Stirk L. Munro AJ. De Ruysscher D. Jefferson T. A systematic literature review of the clinical and cost-effectiveness of hadron therapy in cancer. [Review] [106 refs] Radiotherapy & Oncology. 2007 83(2):110-22
6. Williams C. Brunskill S. Altman D. Briggs A. Campbell H. Clarke M. Glanville J. Gray A. Harris A. Johnston K. Lodge M. Cost-effectiveness of using prognostic information to select women with breast cancer for adjuvant systemic therapy. [Review] Health Technology Assessment (Winchester, England). 2006 10(34):iii-iv, ix-xi, 1-204
7. Lodge M. Becker L. van Binsbergen J. van Weel C. Rosser W. Organisation of a proposed Cochrane Diet and Nutrition Field. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2005 59 Suppl 1:S162-6; discussion S195-6
8. Fitzpatrick R. Shortall E. Sculpher M. Murray D. Morris R. Lodge M. Dawson J. Carr A. Britton A. Briggs A. Primary total hip replacement surgery: a systematic review of outcomes and modelling of cost-effectiveness associated with different prostheses. Health Technol Assess. 1998;2(20):1-64
9. Smith AF. Lodge M. Wheres the evidence? The Cochrane Collaboration and anaesthesia. Anaesthesia. 1995 50(12):1091-2
10. Silagy C. Mant D. Fowler G. Lodge M. The effectiveness of nicotine replacement therapies in smoking cessation. Online Journal of Current Clinical Trials. Doc No 113 1994 Jan 14.
11. Silagy C. Mant D. Fowler G. Lodge M. Meta-analysis on efficacy of nicotine replacement therapies in smoking cessation. Lancet. 1994 343(8890):139-42
- Organisation of a proposed Cochrane Diet and Nutrition FieldM Lodge
Cochrane Cancer Network, Wolfson College, Oxford, UK
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:S162-6; discussion S195-6. 2005..Some of these sources will be need to be searched again for non-RCT studies. The financial considerations of establishing of a Cochrane Subfield for Diet and Nutrition are discussed...
- Cost-effectiveness of using prognostic information to select women with breast cancer for adjuvant systemic therapyC Williams
Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre, UK
Health Technol Assess 10:iii-iv, ix-xi, 1-204. 2006..To investigate the cost-effectiveness of using prognostic information to identify patients with breast cancer who should receive adjuvant therapy...
- A systematic literature review of the clinical and cost-effectiveness of hadron therapy in cancerMark Lodge
Cochrane Cancer Network, Oxford, UK
Radiother Oncol 83:110-22. 2007..In view of the continued increase in the number of hadron (i.e. neutron, proton and light or heavy ion) therapy (HT) centres we performed a systematic literature review to identify reports of the efficacy of HT...
- The Cochrane Cancer Network: deliverables for the developing worldR Sarin
J Cancer Res Ther 3:69-70. 2007
- Establishing an evidence-base for breast cancer control in developing countriesMark Lodge
INCTR UK, Prama House, Oxford, UK
Breast 20:S65-9. 2011..More research is needed in the fields of BC prevention, awareness-raising, early detection, and palliative care in LMCs. Systematic reviews are needed to select those studies that can be safely regarded as "best evidence"...