- The effects of an educational intervention on antipsychotic-induced weight gainKimberly H Littrell
Promedica Research Center, 3562 Habersham at Northlake, J 200, Tucker, GA 30084, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 35:237-41. 2003..To assess the effect of an educational intervention on antipsychotic-induced weight gain among patients with schizophrenia...
- Olanzapine: a 5-year perspectiveKimberly H Littrell
The Promedica Research Center 4460 Atlanta Highway Suite B Loganville, GA 30052, USA
Expert Rev Neurother 6:811-21. 2006..As the pharmacology of olanzapine and other novel antipsychotics becomes better understood, future effective treatment strategies are likely to match an individual's genetic makeup and receptor profiles to the most compatible agent...
- Weight loss associated with olanzapine treatmentKimberly H Littrell
J Clin Psychopharmacol 22:436-7. 2002
- The effect of olanzapine on anxiety among patients with schizophrenia: preliminary findingsKimberly H Littrell
J Clin Psychopharmacol 23:523-5. 2003
- Improvement in social cognition in patients with schizophrenia associated with treatment with olanzapineKimberly H Littrell
Schizophr Res 66:201-2. 2004
- Valproate for hostility in schizophrenia patientsKimberly H Littrell
J Clin Psychiatry 65:134. 2004