- Quantification of myocardial fibrosis by digital image analysis and interactive stereologyDainius Daunoravicius
Vilnius University Medical Faculty, Department of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Pharmacology, M, K, Ciurlionio 21 27, Vilnius 03101, Lithuania
Diagn Pathol 9:114. 2014....
- Immunohistochemistry profiles of breast ductal carcinoma: factor analysis of digital image analysis dataArvydas Laurinavicius
National Center of Pathology, affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu Clinics, P, Baublio 5, LT 08406 Vilnius, Lithuania
Diagn Pathol 7:27. 2012..Digital image analysis (DA) with multivariate statistics of the data opens new opportunities in this field...
- Membrane connectivity estimated by digital image analysis of HER2 immunohistochemistry is concordant with visual scoring and fluorescence in situ hybridization results: algorithm evaluation on breast cancer tissue microarraysAida Laurinaviciene
Institute of Oncology Vilnius University, Santariskiu 1, LT 08660 Vilnius, Lithuania
Diagn Pathol 6:87. 2011....
- Recent advances in standards for Collaborative Digital Anatomic PathologyChristel Daniel
ADICAP INSERM, UMR_S 872 eq20 Paris, F 75006, France
Diagn Pathol 6:S17. 2011....
- Digital pathology evaluation of complement C4d component deposition in the kidney allograft biopsies is a useful tool to improve reproducibility of the scoringErnesta Brazdziute
National Centre of Pathology and Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius, Lithuania
Diagn Pathol 6:S5. 2011..Therefore, it provides a useful tool to control for intraobserver and interobserver variability and may serve as quality assurance measure for allograft pathology diagnosis and research...
- [Nephrotoxicity of cyclosporin A after kidney transplantation]Tatjana Rainiene
Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu klinikos, Vilnius, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 39:161-5. 2003..4+/-145.6 ng/ml, p<0.03). Thus, we suggest that CsA nephrotoxicity is associated with elevated CsA levels of more than 200 ng/ml. Biopsy is a very important criteria that helps to distinguish CsA nephrotoxicity and acute rejection...
- [Models of intracranial aneurysms for angiographic imaging modalities. A technical note]Edvardas Zurauskas
National Center of Pathology, P Baublio 5, Vilnius, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 43:562-7. 2007..To delineate technical aspects of vascular models with intracranial aneurysm in vitro production, suitable for angiographic imaging...
- Combined analysis of TMPRSS2-ERG and TERT for improved prognosis of biochemical recurrence in prostate cancerRasa Sabaliauskaite
Division of Human Genome Research Centre, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Vilnius University, and National Center of Pathology, Urology Department, Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu Clinics, Vilnius, Lithuania
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 51:781-91. 2012..The results of our study suggest that combined analysis of TMPRSS2-ERG and TERT expression can be a valuable tool for early prediction of biochemical recurrence of PCa after radical prostatectomy...
- Digital image analysis in pathology: benefits and obligationArvydas Laurinavicius
National Center of Pathology, Affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu Klinikos, Vilnius, Lithuania
Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 35:75-8. 2012..Proper adoption of the new technology will require a new quantitative mentality in pathology. In order to see a complete and sharp picture of a disease, pathologists will need to learn to use both their analogue and digital eyes...
- Consequences of "going digital" for pathology professionals - entering the cloudArvydas Laurinavicius
Vilnius University Hospital, Vilnius, Lithuania
Stud Health Technol Inform 179:62-7. 2012..The paradigm of "cloud pathology" is proposed as an ultimate vision of digital pathology workstations plugged into the integrated multidisciplinary patient care systems...
- [Potential causes of antigenemia in the patients with an immune complex-mediated membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis in Lithuania]Arvydas Laurinavicius
Department of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Pharmacology, Vilnius University, State Center of Pathology, Vilnius, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 39:28-32. 2003..We have previously reported relatively high incidence of IMPGN in Lithuania. The objective of our study was to evaluate potential causes of persistent antigenemia in the patients with IMPGN...