Affiliation: Institute of Physics
- Kinetics of plutonium and americium sorption to natural clayGalina Lujaniene
SRI Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Radiochemistry Laboratory, Savanoriu Ave 231, Vilnius, LT 02300, Lithuania
J Environ Radioact 108:41-9. 2012....
- Transport of (137)Cs, (241)Am and Pu isotopes in the Curonian Lagoon and the Baltic SeaG Lujaniene
SRI Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Vilnius, Lithuania Electronic address
J Environ Radioact 127:40-9. 2014..Behavior of (241)Am was found to be similar to that of Pu isotopes. ..
- Fukushima radionuclides in Vilnius/Lithuania aerosols: modelling of aerosol transportG Lujaniene
Environmental Research Department, SRI Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Vilnius, Lithuania
Appl Radiat Isot 81:330-4. 2013..Simulated activity concentrations of (137)Cs attached to aerosol particles for the Vilnius site reasonably agreed with measured activities in aerosol samples during the Fukushima accident...
- Radionuclides from the Fukushima accident in the air over Lithuania: measurement and modelling approachesG Lujaniene
Environmental Research Department, SRI Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, Savanoriu 231, 02300 Vilnius, Lithuania
J Environ Radioact 114:71-80. 2012..The activity ratio of (238)Pu/(239,240)Pu in the aerosol sample was 1.2, indicating a presence of the spent fuel of different origin than that of the Chernobyl accident...
- Artificial radionuclides in the atmosphere over LithuaniaG Lujaniene
Institute of Physics, Nuclear and Environmental Radioactivity Research Laboratory, Savanoriu 231, LT 02300 Vilnius, Lithuania
J Environ Radioact 100:108-19. 2009..229 and 0.185, respectively. The exponential decrease in the (240)Pu/(239)Pu atom ratio from 0.30 to 0.19 (mean values) was observed in 1995-2003...