- The right to health of prisoners in international human rights lawRick Lines
International Harm Reduction Association, London
Int J Prison Health 4:3-53. 2008....
- Canada: new report on HIV, HCV, and women prisonersRick Lines
Can HIV AIDS Policy Law Rev 8:51. 2003....
- Canada: community stakeholders withdraw from consultation processes with CSCRick Lines
Can HIV AIDS Policy Law Rev 8:52. 2003..In November, a group of twelve community-based HIV/AIDS organizations and service providers announced their decision to withdraw from participation in consultation processes and committees of the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC)...
- Ireland: HIV and hepatitis C in prisonsRick Lines
Can HIV AIDS Policy Law Rev 6:17-9. 2002..The studies confirm that rates of HIV and HCV are disproportionately high in Irish prisons, and that high risk behaviours are commonplace...
- Dublin Declaration on HIV/AIDS in Prisons in Europe and Central Asia. Prison health is public health. Dublin, Ireland, February 23, 2004Rick Lines
Can HIV AIDS Policy Law Rev 9:41-5. 2004
- Using human rights law to advocate for syringe exchange programs in European prisonsRick Lines
HIV AIDS Policy Law Rev 11:80-2. 2006..on Human Rights can be used to advocate for the provision of syringe exchange programs in prisons, says Rick Lines in this article, which is based on a presentation at an abstract-driven session at the conference...
- Injecting drugs into human rights advocacyRick Lines
Int J Drug Policy 18:453-7. 2007