- [Shoulder injuries in golf]
Sektion Schulterchirurgie und Sportorthopädie, Klinik für Allgemeine Orthopädie und Tumororthopädie, Universitatsklinikum Munster, Albert Schweitzer Campus 1, Gebäude A1, 48149, Munster, Deutschland
Orthopade 43:244-8. 2014
..With a wide range of age groups and playing levels, orthopedic surgeons will encounter a wide range of musculoskeletal problems which are usually the result of overuse rather than trauma...
- Subscapularis function after transosseous repair in shoulder arthroplasty: transosseous subscapularis repair in shoulder arthroplasty
Department of Orthopedics and Tumor Orthopedics, University Hospital, Muenster, Germany
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 21:1322-7. 2012
..The goal of this study was an evaluation of subjective and objective subscapularis function after transosseous refixation...
- Effect of posterior offset humeral components on range of motion in reverse shoulder arthroplasty
Nicolas J Dedy
Orthopaedic Department, University Hospital Muenster, Muenster, Germany
Int Orthop 35:549-54. 2011
..However, this observation is only true for the uncemented PROMOS® reverse prosthesis. Other reverse shoulder designs with posterior offset components are yet to be tested...
- Calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder: midterm results after arthroscopic treatment
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Muenster, Muenster, Germany
Am J Sports Med 40:657-61. 2012
..When nonoperative treatment over a prolonged period of time fails, surgical treatment should be considered. Midterm success rates are inconsistent, and the role of subacromial decompression is still unclear...
- Evaluation of a reconstruction reverse shoulder for tumour surgery and tribological comparision with an anatomical shoulder arthroplasty
Department of Orthopaedics and Tumor Orthopaedics, Munster University Hospital, Albert Schweitzer Campus 1, A1, 48149, Munster, Germany
Int Orthop 37:451-6. 2013
..We compared the tribological properties of an anatomical shoulder prosthesis (CAPICA) with the new reversed proximal humerus replacement (MUTARS humerus inverse)...
- Arthroscopic debridement of massive irreparable rotator cuff tears
Department of Orthopaedics, University Hospital of Munster, Munster, Germany
Arthroscopy 24:743-8. 2008
..The purpose of this study was to evaluate clinical and radiologic results of arthroscopic debridement of massive irreparable rotator cuff tears...
- Step activity monitoring in lumbar stenosis patients undergoing decompressive surgery
Tobias L Schulte
Department of Orthopaedics, Munster University Hospital, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, 48149, Munster, Germany
Eur Spine J 19:1855-64. 2010
..The SAM could be an adequate tool for performing these measurements in spine patients. Except for leg pain, the objective SAM results did not correlate with the clinical results or with the radiographic extent of central LSS...