Robert A Kruger
- Photoacoustic angiography of the breastRobert A Kruger
OptoSonics, Inc, 108 Straight Road, Oriental, North Carolina 28571, USA
Med Phys 37:6096-100. 2010..Vasculature is visualized by virtue of its high hemoglobin content compared to surrounding breast parenchyma. The technique is compatible with dynamic contrast-enhanced studies...
- Thermoacoustic computed tomography--technical considerationsR A Kruger
OptoSonics, Inc, Indianapolis, Indiana 46268, USA
Med Phys 26:1832-7. 1999..We have demonstrated soft tissue differentiation sufficient to delineate the normal internal structures of an excised lamb kidney using safe levels of rf radiation...
- Thermoacoustic computed tomography using a conventional linear transducer arrayRobert A Kruger
OptoSonics, Inc, 7210 Georgetown Road, Suite 400, Indianapolis, Indiana 46278, USA
Med Phys 30:856-60. 2003..5 mm (full width at half maximum). The same detector, when operated as a conventional phased array, produced conventional ultrasound images in perfect registration with the TCT images...
- Thermoacoustic molecular imaging of small animalsRobert A Kruger
OptoSonics, Inc, 7210 Georgetown Road, Suite 400, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USA
Mol Imaging 2:113-23. 2003....
- In vivo Thermoacoustic Imaging of HER2 StatusRobert Kruger; Fiscal Year: 2007..3. Determine the minimum detectable concentration of IRIS Green One dye that can be detected within a 1.2-mm diameter tube in a breast-tissue mimicking phantom. ..
- Optical Tomography for Cardiac Imaging of Small AnimalsRobert Kruger; Fiscal Year: 2004..We will also incorporate a custom-designed, tunable, near-infrared laser capable of pulsing at 200 Hz. In this phase we will develop multi-slice imaging protocols to form 3-D images of the beating heart. ..
- 3-D Thermoacoustic Computed Tomography/Molecular ImagingRobert Kruger; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..