- Optical tomographic imaging discriminates between disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD) and non-DMARD efficacy in collagen antibody-induced arthritisJeffrey D Peterson
VisEn Medical Inc, 45 Wiggins Avenue, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 12:R105. 2010....
- Dual in vivo quantification of integrin-targeted and protease-activated agents in cancer using fluorescence molecular tomography (FMT)Sylvie Kossodo
VisEn Medical, Bedford, MA, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 12:488-99. 2010..We developed a novel near-infrared-labeled optical agent for the in vivo detection and quantification of α(v)β(3)/α(v)β(5)...
- Photodynamic therapy for cutaneous proliferative vascular tumors in a mouse modelMaritza A Middelkamp-Hup
Wellman Laboratories of Photomedicine, Department of Dermatology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Invest Dermatol 121:634-9. 2003..Based on these results, we conclude that PDT-BPD can lead to selective eradication of these tumors. Further studies investigating the efficacy of PDT-BPD for human hemangiomas are warranted...
- Development of MMP-13 Molecular Imaging ProbesSylvie Kossodo; Fiscal Year: 2003..Thus, the specific aims of this proposal represent the first steps towards the development of a clinical agent to image molecular profiles of cancer in vivo. ..
- Fluorescence Endoscopy for Enhanced Adenoma DetectionSylvie Kossodo; Fiscal Year: 2005..e., NIRF endoscopy) that is directly applicable to the clinic, and (3) with clinically viable sensitivity and specificity. ..