Tae Wha Lee
Affiliation: Yonsei University College of Medicine
- [Predictors of nursing service need for nursing homes residents]Tae Wha Lee
College of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Acad Nurs 39:95-106. 2009..The purposes of this study were to explore the functional status of elderly residents and to analyze time use, and finally identify factors to predict nursing care needs in relation to functional status and health related variables...
- Effects of nurse navigators on health outcomes of cancer patientsTaewha Lee
Nursing Policy Research Institute, Yonsei University College of Nursing, Seoul, Korea
Cancer Nurs 34:376-84. 2011..Care coordination has received increased attention in recent years because it critically affects patient safety and care quality across services and settings...
- Testing health literacy skills in older Korean adultsTae Wha Lee
Department of Nursing Environments and Systems, Nursing Policy Research Institute, College of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Patient Educ Couns 75:302-7. 2009..The purpose of this study was to develop a valid and reliable screening test for limited health literacy for older Korean adults...
- Health promotion health center projectTae Wha Lee
College of Nursing, Nursing Policy Research Institute, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
Public Health Nurs 24:529-37. 2007..The purpose of the study was to describe this 2-year HPHC project within the framework of the Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion and to evaluate the preliminary outcomes of the community residents...
- Health problems and health behaviors of Korean preschoolers living with parents and under guardianshipHee Soon Kim
Nursing Policy Research Institute, College of Nursing, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea
Public Health Nurs 26:207-17. 2009..A comparative analysis was conducted to identify and compare the health status and behaviors of preschoolers attending daycare centers in South Korea between children living with parents and those under guardianship...
- Changing healthcare issues and context for elderly women in Asia: implications for a research agenda for nursingTae Wha Lee
Yonsei University, College of Nursing, 134 Shinchon dong, Seodaemun gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Nurs Outlook 56:308-313.e3. 2008....
- Health promotion behaviors and quality of life among community-dwelling elderly in Korea: a cross-sectional surveyTae Wha Lee
College of Nursing, Yonsei University, Nursing Policy Research Institute, 134 Shinchon dong, Seodaemun gu, Seoul, South Korea
Int J Nurs Stud 43:293-300. 2006..Nurses should enhance the QoL in elderly persons by facilitating health promotion behaviors through formal nursing interventions which will maintain and increase a healthy and active life...
- [Suitability and readability assessment of printed educational materials on hypertension]Tae Wha Lee
College of Nursing, Nursing Policy Research Institute Yonsei University, and Severance Hospital, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Acad Nurs 41:333-43. 2011..The aim of this study was to assess the suitability and readability of printed educational materials for patients with hypertension in Korea...
- Community health practitioner's practice guideline for a changing health care: Korean contributionIl Sun Ko
Department of Clinical Nursing Science, Yonsei University, College of Nursing, Soeul, Korea
J Clin Nurs 18:1190-8. 2009....
- [Economic evaluation of visiting nurse services for the low-income elderly with long-term care needs]Tae Wha Lee
College of Nursing, Nursing Policy Research Institute, Yonsei University, Korea
Taehan Kanho Hakhoe Chi 34:191-201. 2004..This study aimed to evaluate economic viability of public health center visiting nurse services for the low-income elderly with long-term care needs...