Kang Yell Choi
Affiliation: Yonsei University
- Lee S, Hwang J, Choi K. Interaction of the Wnt/?-catenin and RAS-ERK pathways involving co-stabilization of both ?-catenin and RAS plays important roles in the colorectal tumorigenesis. Adv Biol Regul. 2018;68:46-54 pubmed publisher..Overall, the increments of ?-catenin and RAS especially mutant KRAS by APC loss play important roles in the cooperative tumorigenesis of CRC. ..
- Kim H, Yang D, Shin S, Kim M, Yoon J, Kim S, et al. CXXC5 is a transcriptional activator of Flk-1 and mediates bone morphogenic protein-induced endothelial cell differentiation and vessel formation. FASEB J. 2014;28:615-26 pubmed publisher..Overall, CXXC5 is a transcriptional activator for Flk-1, mediating BMP signaling for differentiation and migration of endothelial cell and vessel formation. ..
- Lee S, Kim M, Kim H, Lee Y, Kim H, Nam K, et al. The Dishevelled-binding protein CXXC5 negatively regulates cutaneous wound healing. J Exp Med. 2015;212:1061-80 pubmed publisher..Together, these data suggest that CXXC5 would represent a potential target for future therapies aimed at improving wound healing. ..
- Park J, Jeong W, Kim M, Min D, Choi K. Retinoic-acid-mediated HRas stabilization induces neuronal differentiation of neural stem cells during brain development. J Cell Sci. 2016;129:2997-3007 pubmed publisher..In summary, this study shows that retinoic acid stabilizes HRas protein during neurogenesis, and that this is required for NSC differentiation into neurons and murine brain development. ..
- Lee S, Seo S, Lee D, Pi L, Lee W, Choi K. Targeting of CXXC5 by a Competing Peptide Stimulates Hair Regrowth and Wound-Induced Hair Neogenesis. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:2260-2269 pubmed publisher..Overall, these findings suggest that the CXXC5-Dishevelled interaction is a potential target for the treatment of hair loss. ..