Genomes and Genes
Mi Jin Gu
Affiliation: Yeungnam University
- HER2 protein expression and HER2 gene amplification are infrequent in small intestinal carcinomasMi Jin Gu
Department of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, 170, Hyeonchung ro, Nam Gu, Daegu 705 717, Republic of Korea
Virchows Arch 462:603-7. 2013....
- Atypical florid vascular proliferation in appendix: a diagnostic dilemmaMi Jin Gu
Department of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, 170 Hyeonchung ro, Nam Gu, Daegu, Rep of Korea
Diagn Pathol 8:12. 2013..We diagnosed atypical florid vascular proliferations and the patient has been well during the five-month postoperative follow-up...
- Epithelial-mesenchymal transition phenotype is associated with patient survival in small intestinal adenocarcinomaAeRi Kim
Departments of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, Daegu Chonbuk National University Medical School, Jeonju Inje University Sanggye Paik Hospital, Seoul Kyungpook National University School of Medicine, Daegu Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea currently Department of Pathology, Daegu Fatima Hospital, Daegu, South Korea
Pathology 45:567-73. 2013..We investigated the clinical significance of epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) phenotype in 184 small intestinal adenocarcinomas (SIACs) based on the expression pattern of EMT-related proteins in cancer cells...
- Expression of hMLH1, hMSH2 and hMSH6 in small intestinal carcinomasMi Jin Gu
Department of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, Daegu, Korea
Hepatogastroenterology 59:2228-32. 2012..The aim of this study is to investigate the role of defective MMR genes and correlation between clinicopathological factors and loss of MMR protein in SIC...
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor 1 and insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor is associated with the favorable clinicopathologic parameters in small intestinal carcinomasHyung Chan Shin
Department of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, Daegu 705 717, Korea
Pathobiology 80:265-70. 2013..The insulin-like growth factor (IGF) system has been known to play a critical role in tumor development and progression in many human cancers. However, the role of the IGF system in small intestinal carcinoma (SIC) has not been studied yet...
- Clinicopathological significance of E-cadherin, β-catenin and epidermal growth factor receptor expression in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomaMi Jin Gu
Department of Pathology, Yeungnam University College of Medicine, Daegu, South Korea
Hepatogastroenterology 59:1241-4. 2012..The study investigated the pathogenetic role of e-cadherin, β-catenin, and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in cholangiocarcinoma (CC) and analyzed the correlation with clinicopathological factors...