Affiliation: University of Ulsan
- Korean translation and validation of the functional assessment of cancer therapy-lung (FACT-L) version 4Heejung Yoo
Department of Psychiatry, University of Ulan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Qual Life Res 15:161-6. 2006..This reliable and valid instrument can now be used to properly evaluate the quality of life of Korean lung cancer patients...
- Korean translation and validation of the functional assessment of cancer therapy-breast (FACT-B) scale version 4Hee J Yoo
Department of Psychiatry, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Qual Life Res 14:1627-32. 2005..Nevertheless our study has the limitation that it did not evaluate the sensitivity to the changes of the patients' QoL in the long term follow-up, and we will supplement it in our further study...
- Korean translation and validity of FACT-BMT version 4 and the quality of life in allogeneic bone marrow transplantation patientsHeejung Yoo
Department of Psychiatry, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, 388 1 Pungnab dong, Songpa Gu, Seoul, 38 736, Korea
Qual Life Res 15:559-64. 2006..In the future study, we have to increase the number of cases with larger sample of allogeneic bone marrow transplantation patients, and the duration of long term follow-up should be at least more than 1 year...
- Quality of life in colorectal cancer patients with colectomy and the validation of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-Colorectal (FACT-C), Version 4Hee Jung Yoo
Department of Psychiatry, Asan Medical Center, Ulsan University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Pain Symptom Manage 30:24-32. 2005..We found convergent and divergent validity and good reliability of the FACT-C. Patients' overall QOL was lower at one month after colectomy and recovered to the pre-surgery level at six months after colectomy...
- Two-year experience with the german-translated version of the NIH-CPSI in patients with CP/CPPSHenning Schneider
Department of Urology, Justus Liebig University of Giessen, Giessen, Germany
Urology 63:1027-30. 2004..The NIH-CPSI is a well-accepted tool for the symptomatic evaluation of patients with CP/CPPS. The recently translated German version has not yet been validated in detail...
- Principles of Good Practice for the Translation and Cultural Adaptation Process for Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) Measures: report of the ISPOR Task Force for Translation and Cultural AdaptationDiane Wild
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Cassington, Oxford, UK
Value Health 8:94-104. 2005..The results of this review are set out as "Translation and Cultural Adaptation of Patient Reported Outcomes Measures--Principles of Good Practice" and are reported in this document...
- Cross-cultural validation of the Japanese Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-Anemia (FACT-An)Akinobu Yoshimura
East Japan Chesters Group EJCG, and Department of 4th Internal Medicine, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8603, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 71:314-22. 2004..The validation of the Japanese FACT-G was reported previously (Fumimoto et al., 2001), and, in this report, a cross-cultural validation for the subscale was performed...
- Reliability & validity of the Malayalam Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy for Head & Neck CancerManoj Pandey
Department of Surgical Oncology, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College PO, Thiruvananthapuram, India
Indian J Med Res 120:51-5. 2004..The present study was carried out to translate, validate and test for reliability a reliable QOL tool for the head and neck cancer patient population in a tertiary care hospital in south India...
- Validation of the Kidney Disease Quality of Life-Short Form questionnaire in kidney transplant patientsSzabolcs Barotfi
Institute of Behavioral Sciences, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
J Psychosom Res 60:495-504. 2006..The aim of this study was to determine the basic psychometric properties, reliability, and validity of the Kidney Disease Quality of Life-Short Form (KDQOL-SF) questionnaire in kidney transplant patients...
- Cross-cultural validation of the Japanese version of the lung cancer subscale on the functional assessment of cancer therapy-lungErika Saitoh
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Saitama Medical University, Saitama, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 74:402-8. 2007..The validation of the Japanese FACT-G was reported previously, and this report describes the cross-cultural validation of the LCS...