Jae Ho Lee
Affiliation: The Catholic University of Korea
- Development of the Korean primary care assessment tool--measuring user experience: tests of data quality and measurement performanceJae Ho Lee
Family Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, 505 Banpo Dong, Seocho Gu, Seoul, Korea
Int J Qual Health Care 21:103-11. 2009....
- Role of C-reactive protein and procalcitonin in differentiation of tuberculosis from bacterial community acquired pneumoniaYoung Ae Kang
Department of Internal Medicine, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Intern Med 24:337-42. 2009....
- Chest computed tomography (CT) immediately after CT-guided transthoracic needle aspiration biopsy as a predictor of overt pneumothoraxTae June Noh
Division of Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Intern Med 24:343-9. 2009....
- Defining the concept of primary care in South Korea using a Delphi methodJae Ho Lee
Department of Family Medicine at the Catholic University of Korea, Kangnam St Mary s Hospital, 505 Banpo Dong, Seocho Gu, Seoul, Korea 137 701 ac kr
Fam Med 39:425-31. 2007..There is no consensus on the definition of primary care in South Korea. This study's objective was to define the concept of primary care using a Delphi method...
- Combination gene therapy of lung cancer with conditionally replicating adenovirus and adenovirus-herpes simplex virus thymidine kinaseJin Young Oh
Division of Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute of Medical Research Center, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Int J Mol Med 25:369-76. 2010..These data demonstrate that the selective replication of ad-HSTK due to the presence of mutant E1, produced by a Delta24RGD and HSTK/GCV suicide gene system, resulted in a striking improvement in anti-tumor effects in vitro and in vivo...
- Retrospective comparison of levofloxacin and moxifloxacin on multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomesJinwoo Lee
Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Intern Med 26:153-9. 2011..To compare the effect of levofloxacin and moxifloxacin on treatment outcomes among patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB)...
- Severe pulmonary adverse effects in lymphoma patients treated with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) regimen plus rituximabKyu Hyoung Lim
Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Intern Med 25:86-92. 2010....
- The clinical characteristics of steroid responsive nephrotic syndrome of children according to the serum immunoglobulin E levels and cytokinesYou Sook Youn
Department of Pediatrics, Deajeon St Mary s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Daejeon, Korea
Yonsei Med J 53:715-22. 2012..In order to investigate the serum immunoglobulin E (IgE) levels and cytokines activity in pediatric NS, the total of 32 steroid responsive NS patients and 5 healthy controls were enrolled in this study...
- Patients' Assessment of Community Primary and Non-primary Care Physicians in Seoul City of South KoreaJae Wook Jung
Department of Family Medicine, Dongguk University Graduate School, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Fam Med 32:226-33. 2011..We tried to compare patient's assessment of primary (family physician, general practitioner, internist, pediatrician, and general surgeon) and non-primary (the other specialties) care physicians...
- Ubiquitous monitoring system for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart disease patientsIl Hyung Shin
Interdisciplinary Program, Graduate School, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:3689-92. 2007....
- [Isolation of nontuberculous mycobacteria using polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism.]Chul Min Park
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Lab Med 26:161-7. 2006..Therefore, this study was performed to examine the isolation rate of NTM, species identification, and the clinical significance of mycobacterial cultures...
- The accuracy of frozen section diagnosis of pulmonary nodules: evaluation of inflation method during intraoperative pathology consultation with cryosectionXianhua Xu
Department of Pathology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Thorac Oncol 5:39-44. 2010..This study was undertaken to determine the accuracy of FSD of pulmonary nodules and to evaluate the inflation method during cryosection...
- To compare the efficacy and safety of nifedipine sustained release with Ginkgo biloba extract to treat patients with primary Raynaud's phenomenon in South Korea; Korean Raynaud study (KOARA study)Whan Seok Choi
Department of Family Medicine, Catholic University, Seoul, Korea
Clin Rheumatol 28:553-9. 2009..nifedipine SR was more effective than Ginkgo biloba extract for treatment of primary RP in Korean patients. Both drugs were tolerable with primary RP patients...
- Impact of toxocariasis in patients with unexplained patchy pulmonary infiltrate in KoreaYoung Soon Yoon
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Lung Institute, Medical Research Institute, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 24:40-5. 2009..We recommend that toxocara ELISA should be performed in patients with unexplained pulmonary patchy infiltrate, and that the eating of raw cow liver should be actively discouraged...