Hye Suk Lee
Affiliation: The Catholic University of Korea
- Jeong H, Kim J, Lee D, Shim H, Lee H. In Vitro Metabolic Pathways of the New Anti-Diabetic Drug Evogliptin in Human Liver Preparations. Molecules. 2015;20:21802-15 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the interindividual variability in the metabolism of evogliptin in humans is a result of the genetic polymorphism of the CYP and UGT enzymes responsible for evogliptin metabolism. ..
- Kim J, Kim H, Kong T, Lee J, Kim J, In M, et al. In vitro metabolism of a novel synthetic cannabinoid, EAM-2201, in human liver microsomes and human recombinant cytochrome P450s. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2016;119:50-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, EAM-2201 is extensively metabolized by CYPs and its metabolites can be used as an indicator of EAM-2201 abuse. ..
- Kong T, Kim J, Choi W, Lee J, Kim H, Kim J, et al. Metabolic characterization of (1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indol-3-yl)(4-methyl-1-naphthalenyl)-methanone (MAM-2201) using human liver microsomes and cDNA-overexpressed cytochrome P450 enzymes. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2017;409:1667-1680 pubmed publisher..Graphical abstract In vitro metabolic pathways of MAM-2201 were characterized in human liver microsomes and recombinant CYPs using LC-HRMS analysis. Total 19 phase I metabolites were identified with predominant contribution of CYP3A4. ..
- Kong T, Kim J, Kim J, In M, Choi K, Kim H, et al. Rapid analysis of drugs of abuse and their metabolites in human urine using dilute and shoot liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Arch Pharm Res. 2017;40:180-196 pubmed publisher..This method is useful for the rapid and accurate determination of multiple drug abuse with a small amount of urine in forensic and clinical toxicology. ..
- Kim J, Kwon S, Kong T, Cheong J, Kim H, In M, et al. AM-2201 Inhibits Multiple Cytochrome P450 and Uridine 5'-Diphospho-Glucuronosyltransferase Enzyme Activities in Human Liver Microsomes. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..These in vitro results indicate that AM-2201 needs to be examined for potential pharmacokinetic drug interactions in vivo due to its potent inhibition of CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP3A4, UGT1A3, and UGT2B7 enzyme activities. ..
- Kim J, Choi W, Lee S, Lee H. Revisiting the Metabolism and Bioactivation of Ketoconazole in Human and Mouse Using Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..In summary, the metabolic characteristics of KCZ, including reactive metabolites, were comprehensively understood using a metabolomics approach. ..
- Kim J, Kwon S, Jeong H, Lee H. Inhibitory Effects of Dimethyllirioresinol, Epimagnolin A, Eudesmin, Fargesin, and Magnolin on Cytochrome P450 Enzyme Activities in Human Liver Microsomes. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These in vitro results suggest that it is necessary to investigate the potentials of in vivo fargesin-drug interaction with CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A4 substrates. ..
- Kim J, Nam W, Kim S, Kwon O, Seung E, Jo J, et al. Mechanism Investigation of Rifampicin-Induced Liver Injury Using Comparative Toxicoproteomics in Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study showed in-depth molecular mechanism of rifampicin-induced liver injury by comparative toxicoproteomics approach. ..
- Lee C, Lee M, Yoo S, Choi K, Song J, Jang J, et al. Magnolin inhibits cell migration and invasion by targeting the ERKs/RSK2 signaling pathway. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:576 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that magnolin inhibits cell migration and invasion by targeting the ERKs/RSK2 signaling pathway. ..
- Kim J, Hwang D, Moon J, Lee Y, Yoo J, Shin D, et al. Multiple UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase and Sulfotransferase Enzymes are Responsible for the Metabolism of Verproside in Human Liver Preparations. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Based on these results, the pharmacokinetics of verproside may be affected by the co-administration of relevant UGT and SULT inhibitors or inducers. ..
- Kong T, Kim J, Kwon S, Cheong J, Kim H, In M, et al. Inhibition of cytochrome P450 and uridine 5'-diphospho-glucuronosyltransferases by MAM-2201 in human liver microsomes. Arch Pharm Res. 2017;40:727-735 pubmed publisher..Based on these in vitro results, we conclude that MAM-2201 has the potential to trigger in vivo pharmacokinetic drug interactions when co-administered with substrates of CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP3A4, and UGT1A3. ..
- Song I, Kong T, Jeong H, Kim E, Kwon S, Kang H, et al. Evaluation of the transporter-mediated herb-drug interaction potential of DA-9801, a standardized dioscorea extract for diabetic neuropathy, in human in vitro and rat in vivo. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014;14:251 pubmed publisher..Inhibitory effects of DA-9801 on OCT1, OCT2, and OAT3 observed in vitro may not necessarily translate into in vivo herb-drug interactions in rats even at its maximum effective dose. ..