Yu Seok Youn
Affiliation: Sungkyunkwan University
- Lee C, Lee S, Thao L, Hwang H, Kim J, Lee E, et al. An albumin nanocomplex-based endosomal pH-activatable on/off probe system. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;144:327-334 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we believe that this albumin nanocomplex is an attractive biocompatible tumor targeting probe carrier for the theranostic purpose. ..
- Lee S, Lee C, Kim B, Thao L, Lee E, Kim J, et al. A novel prototype of albumin nanoparticles fabricated by supramolecular cyclodextrin-adamantane association. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;147:281-290 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, these albumin NPs will be promising for a new NP platform that can be applied for cancer therapy or imaging. ..
- Seo J, Lee C, Hwang H, Kim B, Thao L, Lee E, et al. Therapeutic advantage of inhaled tacrolimus-bound albumin nanoparticles in a bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis mouse model. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2016;36:53-61 pubmed publisher..Additionally, these NPs would be particularly useful as an effective and safe prototype for delivering practically insoluble therapeutic agents into the lungs. ..
- Thao L, Byeon H, Lee C, Lee S, Lee E, Choi H, et al. Pharmaceutical potential of tacrolimus-loaded albumin nanoparticles having targetability to rheumatoid arthritis tissues. Int J Pharm. 2016;497:268-76 pubmed publisher..TAC HSA-NPs are a promising drug delivery system to enhance water solubility and increase accumulation in joints for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. ..
- Thao L, Byeon H, Lee C, Lee S, Lee E, Choi Y, et al. Doxorubicin-Bound Albumin Nanoparticles Containing a TRAIL Protein for Targeted Treatment of Colon Cancer. Pharm Res. 2016;33:615-26 pubmed publisher..Data indicate that TRAIL 1.0%/Dox HSA NPs offer advantages of co-delivery of Dox and TRAIL in tumors, with potential synergistic apoptosis-based anticancer therapy. ..
- Min S, Byeon H, Lee C, Seo J, Lee E, Shin B, et al. Facile one-pot formulation of TRAIL-embedded paclitaxel-bound albumin nanoparticles for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. Int J Pharm. 2015;494:506-15 pubmed publisher..80 g, respectively). These improved in vitro and in vivo performances were due to the combined synergistic effects of PTX and TRAIL. We believe that this TRAIL/PTX HSA-NP would have potential as a novel apoptosis-based anticancer agent. ..
- Byeon H, Thao L, Lee S, Min S, Lee E, Shin B, et al. Doxorubicin-loaded nanoparticles consisted of cationic- and mannose-modified-albumins for dual-targeting in brain tumors. J Control Release. 2016;225:301-13 pubmed publisher..The c/m-HSA NPs have potential as a novel anti-brain cancer agent with good targetability. ..
- Thao L, Lee C, Kim B, Lee S, Kim T, Kim J, et al. Doxorubicin and paclitaxel co-bound lactosylated albumin nanoparticles having targetability to hepatocellular carcinoma. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;152:183-191 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we suggest that lactose-modified albumin-based nanoparticles fabricated with the Nab® technique can be a potential therapeutic vector for treating HCC via hepatocyte targeting. ..
- Kim B, Seo B, Park S, Lee C, Kim J, Oh K, et al. Albumin nanoparticles with synergistic antitumor efficacy against metastatic lung cancers. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;158:157-166 pubmed publisher..Albumin nanoparticles encapsulating two anticancer drugs were shown to have an effective therapeutic result and would be an excellent way to treat resistant lung cancers. ..