Hyung Sik Kim
Affiliation: Sungkyunkwan University
- Kim T, Kim H, Kang Y, Yoon S, Lee J, Choi W, et al. Psammaplin A induces Sirtuin 1-dependent autophagic cell death in doxorubicin-resistant MCF-7/adr human breast cancer cells and xenografts. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1850:401-10 pubmed publisher..The results of this study suggest that PsA is sufficient to overcome multidrug-resistant cancer via SIRT1-mediated autophagy in MCF-7/adr breast cancer cells, indicating that PsA has therapeutic potential for clinical use. ..
- Kim M, Kwack S, Lim S, Kim Y, Roh T, Choi S, et al. Toxicological evaluation of isopropylparaben and isobutylparaben mixture in Sprague-Dawley rats following 28 days of dermal exposure. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015;73:544-51 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the mixture of IPP and IBP showed a synergistic dermal toxicity in rats and should be considered for future use in consumer products. ..
- Kim K, Lim H, Lim J, Son J, Lee J, Lee B, et al. Curcumin ameliorates cadmium-induced nephrotoxicity in Sprague-Dawley rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2018;114:34-40 pubmed publisher..The administration of curcumin provided a significant protective effect against Cd-induced nephrotoxicity. ..
- Lee E, Shin Y, Park E, Kim N, Moon A, Kwack S, et al. Selenium-binding protein 1: a sensitive urinary biomarker to detect heavy metal-induced nephrotoxicity. Arch Toxicol. 2017;91:1635-1648 pubmed publisher..Thus, urinary excretion of SBP1 might be a sensitive and specific biomarker to detect early stages of kidney injury. ..
- Cheon J, Kim K, Yadav D, Kim M, Kim H, Yoon S. The JAK2 inhibitors CEP-33779 and NVP-BSK805 have high P-gp inhibitory activity and sensitize drug-resistant cancer cells to vincristine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:1176-1182 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that inhibition of JAK2 may be a promising target in the treatment of cancers that are resistant to anti-mitotic drugs. ..
- Cho Y, Nguyen T, Park S, Kim K, Kim H, Jeong H, et al. Bromopropane Compounds Increase the Stemness of Colorectal Cancer Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate for the first time that BP compounds have the potential to promote cancer stemness. ..
- Kim J, Kim A, Kim H, Kim H, Park Y, You J, et al. Rhamnus davurica leaf extract inhibits Fyn activation by antigen in mast cells for anti-allergic activity. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2015;15:80 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this study provides scientific evidence for LERD to be used as an herbal medicine or health food for patients with allergic diseases. ..