Oh Young Bang
Affiliation: Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine
- Cha J, Shin E, Sung J, Moon G, Kim E, Cho Y, et al. Efficient scalable production of therapeutic microvesicles derived from human mesenchymal stem cells. Sci Rep. 2018;8:1171 pubmed publisher..Our results may facilitate diverse applications of MSC-derived MVs from the bench to the bedside, which requires the large-scale production of MVs. ..
- Ryoo S, Lee M, Cha J, Jeon P, Bang O. Differential Vascular Pathophysiologic Types of Intracranial Atherosclerotic Stroke: A High-Resolution Wall Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Stroke. 2015;46:2815-21 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that BOD is a common and unique form of ICAS, distinct from non-BOD. These 2 types of ICAS have different vascular pathophysiologies in terms of vascular remodeling and plaque characteristics. ..
- Ryoo S, Chung J, Lee M, Kim S, Lee J, Kim G, et al. An Approach to Working Up Cases of Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5:e002975 pubmed publisher..78). Our data indicate that patients with cryptogenic embolic stroke show distinct clinical and radiological features depending on the underlying causes. ..
- Bang O, Chung J, Ryoo S, Moon G, Kim G, Chung C, et al. Brain microangiopathy and macroangiopathy share common risk factors and biomarkers. Atherosclerosis. 2016;246:71-7 pubmed publisher..Mild to moderate loss of renal function is strongly associated with both intracranial microangiopathy and macroangiopathy. Endothelial dysfunction may be associated with this relationship. ..
- Kim D, Son J, Yeon J, Kim G, Kim J, Hong S, et al. Infarct Pattern and Collateral Status in Adult Moyamoya Disease: A Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Stroke. 2017;48:111-116 pubmed publisher..Therapeutic strategies against thromboembolism, as well as collateral enhancing strategies targeting improvement of hemodynamic status or increased washout of emboli, are warranted. ..
- Park Y, Lee M, Kim J, Lee J, Park R, Kim G, et al. Genetic and Non-Genetic Factors Affecting the Quality of Anticoagulation Control and Vascular Events in Atrial Fibrillation. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017;26:1383-1390 pubmed publisher..However, clinical events were more strongly associated with patient characteristics and clinical efforts than with genetic factors. ..
- Bang O, Moon G, Kim D, Lee J, Kim S, Son J, et al. Stroke Induces Mesenchymal Stem Cell Migration to Infarcted Brain Areas Via CXCR4 and C-Met Signaling. Transl Stroke Res. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Culture expansion using the serum from stroke patients could constitute a novel preconditioning method to enhance the therapeutic efficiency of mesenchymal stem cells. ..
- Bang O, Chung J, Kim S, Oh M, Kim S, Cho Y, et al. Caveolin-1, Ring finger protein 213, and endothelial function in Moyamoya disease. Int J Stroke. 2016;11:999-1008 pubmed..Our results suggest that Moyamoya disease is a caveolae disorder but is not related to endothelial dysfunction or dysregulation of circulating cytokines. ..
- Ryu J, Bang O, Lee G. D-dimer levels and cerebral infarction in critically ill cancer patients. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:591 pubmed publisher..89Â Î¼g/mL) were only associated with cryptogenic stroke (adjusted OR 5.46; 95% confidence interval, 1.876-15.857). Abnormal D-dimer levels may support the diagnosis of cryptogenic stroke in critically ill cancer patients. ..