Affiliation: Soonchunhyang University
- Evaluation of a new immunochromatographic assay kit for the rapid detection of norovirus in fecal specimensKwi Sung Park
Chungcheongnam do Health and Environment Research Institute, Daejeon, Korea
Ann Lab Med 32:79-81. 2012..The new immunochromatographic assay may be a useful screening tool for the rapid detection of norovirus in sporadic and outbreak cases; however, negative results may require confirmatory assays of greater sensitivity...
- Enteroviruses isolated from herpangina and hand-foot-and-mouth disease in Korean childrenKwisung Park
Department of Clinical Pathology, Daejeon Health Sciences College, Daejeon, South Korea
Virol J 9:205. 2012....
- Evaluation of peptide nucleic acid probe-based real-time PCR for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex and nontuberculous mycobacteria in respiratory specimensYoung Jin Choi
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Soonchunhyang University College of Medicine, Cheonan, Korea
Ann Lab Med 32:257-63. 2012..The study was aimed at evaluation of the performance of PNA probe-based real-time PCR in respiratory specimens...
- Evaluation of new rapid antigen test for detection of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 2009 virusYoung Jin Choi
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Soonchunhyang University Cheonan Hospital, 23 20, Bongmyung dong, Cheonan si, Choongchungnam do, Republic of Korea
J Clin Microbiol 48:2260-2. 2010..The sensitivity and specificity of the test kit for H1N1 2009 were 77% and 100%, respectively...
- Evaluation of peptide nucleic acid array for the detection of hepatitis B virus mutations associated with antiviral resistanceYoung Jin Choi
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Cheonan Hospital, Soonchunhyang University, 23 20, Bongmyung dong, Cheonan si, South Korea
Arch Virol 156:1517-24. 2011..5% and 98.2%, respectively. The rate of complete concordance between PNA array and INNO-LiPA was 92.7%. The PNA array assay results were comparable with INNO-LiPA for detection of HBV mutations associated with antiviral resistance...
- Updates on the genetic variations of norovirus in sporadic gastroenteritis in Chungnam Korea, 2009-2010Kwisung Park
Chungcheongnam Do Institute of Health and Environmental Research, Daejeon, Korea
Virol J 9:29. 2012..5%, respectively. The "Chungnam(06-117)/2010" strain which was isolated in June 2010 was a variant that did not belong to cluster VI or VII and showed 5.8-8.2%, 6.2-8.1% nucleotide divergence with cluster VI and VII, respectively...