Chung Mo Park
Affiliation: Seoul National University
- Gil K, Kim W, Lee H, Faisal M, Saquib Q, Alatar A, et al. ZEITLUPE Contributes to a Thermoresponsive Protein Quality Control System in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2017;29:2882-2894 pubmed publisher..Notably, the circadian clock was hypersensitive to heat in ztl-105 We propose that ZTL-mediated protein quality control contributes to the thermal stability of the circadian clock. ..
- Jung J, Lee S, Yun J, Lee M, Park C. The miR172 target TOE3 represses AGAMOUS expression during Arabidopsis floral patterning. Plant Sci. 2014;215-216:29-38 pubmed publisher..In addition, a miR156 target SQUAMOSA PROMOTER BINDING PROTEIN-LIKE 3 directly activates TOE3 expression, revealing a novel signaling interaction between miR156 and miR172 in floral patterning. ..
- Kim Y, Lee M, Lee J, Lee H, Park C. The unified ICE-CBF pathway provides a transcriptional feedback control of freezing tolerance during cold acclimation in Arabidopsis. Plant Mol Biol. 2015;89:187-201 pubmed publisher..Together with the negative regulation of CBF3 by CBF2, we propose that the unified ICE-CBF pathway provides a transcriptional feedback of freezing tolerance to sustain plant development and survival during cold acclimation. ..
- Ha J, Lee H, Jung J, Park C. Thermo-Induced Maintenance of Photo-oxidoreductases Underlies Plant Autotrophic Development. Dev Cell. 2017;41:170-179.e4 pubmed publisher..The thermal adaptive mechanism would provide a potential basis for studying crop performance at warm temperatures. ..
- Lee J, Jung J, Park C. Light Inhibits COP1-Mediated Degradation of ICE Transcription Factors to Induce Stomatal Development in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2017;29:2817-2830 pubmed publisher..These observations indicate that light is directly linked with the ICE-directed signaling module, via the COP1-mediated protein surveillance system, in the modulation of stomatal development. ..