Affiliation: Seoul National University
- The use of pasteurized autologous grafts for periacetabular reconstructionHan Soo Kim
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Clin Orthop Relat Res 464:217-23. 2007..Graft fracture (one patient) and infection (one patient) were the major complications. Our data suggest the use of pasteurization may be a reasonable option for reconstruction after resection of malignant periacetabular tumors...
- Intra-muscular location in soft tissue sarcomas: Impact on oncologic outcomeH S Kim
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Seoul National University Hospital, 101 Daehak Ro, Jongno gu, Seoul 110 744, Republic of Korea Electronic address
Eur J Surg Oncol 40:1131-5. 2014..However, no clear evidence on this assumption can be found. This study examined if intra-muscular location of STS would have favorable effect on oncologic outcomes...
- Management of eosinophilic granuloma occurring in the appendicular skeleton in childrenIlkyu Han
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Clin Orthop Surg 1:63-7. 2009..We compared indomethacin therapy with the more aggressive approaches of anti-cancer chemotherapy and surgery in the treatment of isolated Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) of bone in children...
- Outcome after surgical treatment of pelvic sarcomasIlkyu Han
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Clin Orthop Surg 2:160-6. 2010..We present here the oncological and functional outcomes of limb salvage with or without reconstruction for primary sarcomas in the pelvic bone...
- Quantitative correlation between promoter methylation and messenger RNA levels of the reduced folate carrierRui Yang
Department of Pediatrics and Molecular Pharmacology R, Y, R, G, The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, The Children s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
BMC Cancer 8:124. 2008..Heavy promoter methylation was previously identified as a basis for the complete silencing of RFC in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells, its role and prevalence in RFC transcription regulation are, however, not widely studied...