G H Kang
Affiliation: Seoul National University
- Bae J, Lee J, Cho J, Lim S, Kang G. Synchronous mucosal Schwann-cell hamartomas in a young adult suggestive of mucosal Schwann-cell harmatomatosis: a case report. BMC Gastroenterol. 2015;15:128 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a case of multiple mucosal Schwann-cell hamartomas. ..
- Lee D, Han S, Cha Y, Lee K, Kim T, Oh D, et al. Prognostic influence of body mass index and body weight gain during adjuvant FOLFOX chemotherapy in Korean colorectal cancer patients. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:690 pubmed publisher..0 kg/m(2)). In Korean colorectal cancer patients treated with adjuvant FOLFOX chemotherapy, body weight gain during the treatment period has a negative prognostic influence in overweight and obese patients. ..
- Park H, Kim J, Cho N, Lee H, Kang G. Intratumoral Fusobacterium nucleatum abundance correlates with macrophage infiltration and CDKN2A methylation in microsatellite-unstable colorectal carcinoma. Virchows Arch. 2017;471:329-336 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, high amounts of intratumoral Fn are correlated with increased macrophage infiltration and CDKN2A promoter methylation in MSI-H CRCs. ..
- Kim K, Lee T, Kim J, Cho N, Kim W, Kang G. Deletion in HSP110 T17: correlation with wild-type HSP110 expression and prognostic significance in microsatellite-unstable advanced gastric cancers. Hum Pathol. 2017;67:109-118 pubmed publisher..Large HSP110 T17 was not a prognostic indicator in MSI-H GCs. ..
- Jeong S, Lee K, Wen X, Kim Y, Cho N, Jang J, et al. Tumoral LINE-1 hypomethylation is associated with poor survival of patients with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:588 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that tumoral LINE-1 hypomethylation could be a molecular biomarker heralding poor prognosis of patients with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Our findings need to be validated in further study. ..