Jin Mo Goo
Affiliation: Seoul National University
- Cohen J, Goo J, Yoo R, Park C, Lee C, van Ginneken B, et al. Software performance in segmenting ground-glass and solid components of subsolid nodules in pulmonary adenocarcinomas. Eur Radiol. 2016;26:4465-4474 pubmed..Software measurements show no significant difference with pathology measurements. • Manual measurements are more accurate on lung windows than on mediastinal windows. ..
- Cohen J, Goo J, Yoo R, Park S, van Ginneken B, Ferretti G, et al. The effect of late-phase contrast enhancement on semi-automatic software measurements of CT attenuation and volume of part-solid nodules in lung adenocarcinomas. Eur J Radiol. 2016;85:1174-80 pubmed publisher..05). As most volumetric and attenuation measurements changed significantly after contrast enhancement, care should be taken in comparing unenhanced and enhanced CT in the evaluation of PSNs. ..
- Yoo R, Goo J, Hwang E, Yoon S, Lee C, Park C, et al. Retrospective assessment of interobserver agreement and accuracy in classifications and measurements in subsolid nodules with solid components less than 8mm: which window setting is better?. Eur Radiol. 2017;27:1369-1376 pubmed publisher..Reproducibility was similar between the two windows in solid component measurements. • Accuracy for solid component assessment was higher on lung windows. ..
- Hwang E, Goo J, Kim J, Park S, Ahn S, Park C, et al. Development and validation of a prediction model for measurement variability of lung nodule volumetry in patients with pulmonary metastases. Eur Radiol. 2017;27:3257-3265 pubmed publisher..More sensitive diagnosis of metastasis can be made with an individualized threshold. â€¢ Tailored nodule management can be provided during nodule growth follow-up. ..
- Garzelli L, Goo J, Ahn S, Chae K, Park C, Jung J, et al. Improving the prediction of lung adenocarcinoma invasive component on CT: Value of a vessel removal algorithm during software segmentation of subsolid nodules. Eur J Radiol. 2018;100:58-65 pubmed publisher..10?mm), with no significant difference from pathology (p?=?0.53-0.83). By adding a vessel removal algorithm in software segmentation of subsolid nodules, the prediction of invasive component in lung adenocarcinomas can be improved. ..
- Goo J. A computer-aided diagnosis for evaluating lung nodules on chest CT: the current status and perspective. Korean J Radiol. 2011;12:145-55 pubmed publisher..Therefore, understanding the current status and limitations of CAD for evaluating lung nodules is essential to effectively apply CAD in clinical practice...