Affiliation: Seoul National University
- Shin C, Yoo W, Park M, Kim J, Choi I, Cho T. Acetabular Remodeling and Role of Osteotomy After Closed Reduction of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016;98:952-7 pubmed publisher..Continued surveillance for acetabular remodeling is required even after osteotomy. Prognostic Level III. See Instructions for Authors for a complete description of levels of evidence. ..
- Cho T, Kim O, Lee H, Shin S, Yoo W, Park W, et al. Autosomal recessive multiple epiphyseal dysplasia in a Korean girl caused by novel compound heterozygous mutations in the DTDST (SLC26A2) gene. J Korean Med Sci. 2010;25:1105-8 pubmed publisher..This is the first Korean rMED case attributed to DTDST mutations, and expands the spectrum of diseases caused by DTDST mutations. ..
- Seo S, Lee D, Kim Y, Yoo W, Cho T, Choi I. Foot and Ankle Function at Maturity After Ilizarov Treatment for Atrophic-Type Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia: A Comprehensive Outcome Comparison with Normal Controls. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016;98:490-8 pubmed publisher..Therapeutic Level III. See Instructions for Authors for a complete description of levels of evidence. ..
- Cho T, Moon H, Cho D, Park M, Lee D, Yoo W, et al. The c.3040C > T mutation in COL1A1 is recurrent in Korean patients with infantile cortical hyperostosis (Caffey disease). J Hum Genet. 2008;53:947-9 pubmed publisher..The mutation was identified in all patients and two parents tested. Our result supported that ICH is caused by the single mutation in COL1A1 with incomplete penetrance. ..
- Cho T, Seo J, Lee H, Yoo W, Chung C, Choi I. Biologic characteristics of fibrous hamartoma from congenital pseudarthrosis of the tibia associated with neurofibromatosis type 1. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008;90:2735-44 pubmed publisher..We investigated the biologic characteristics of fibrous hamartoma cells in order to better understand the pathogenesis of this rare disease...
- Cho T, Lee K, Lee S, Song S, Kim K, Jeon D, et al. A single recurrent mutation in the 5'-UTR of IFITM5 causes osteogenesis imperfecta type V. Am J Hum Genet. 2012;91:343-8 pubmed publisher....
- Won J, Jang W, Lee H, Park S, Kim W, Park J, et al. Novel missense loss-of-function mutations of WNT1 in an autosomal recessive Osteogenesis imperfecta patient. Eur J Med Genet. 2017;60:411-415 pubmed publisher..Although the pathogenic mechanism of WNT1 defects in OI has yet to be uncovered, these findings further contribute to the implications and importance of functional relevance of WNT1 in skeletal disorders. ..
- Shin C, Hong W, Lee D, Yoo W, Choi I, Cho T. Percutaneous medial hemi-epiphysiodesis using a transphyseal screw for caput valgum associated with developmental dysplasia of the hip. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2017;18:451 pubmed publisher..Screw medial hemi-epiphysiodesis can effectively correct caput valgum associated with DDH. However, this technique remains coxa brevis and does not seem to significantly affect acetabular morphology or reduce subluxation. ..