K K Kang
Affiliation: Research Laboratories
- Erectogenic effect of the selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, DA-8159T Y Oh
Research Laboratories, Dong A Pharm Co, Ltd, Yongin, Kyunggi, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 23:471-6. 2000..These findings suggest that DA-8159 has significant therapeutic potential in the treatment of erectile dysfunction...
- The effect of DA-8159, a novel PDE5 inhibitor, on erectile function in the rat model of hypercholesterolemic erectile dysfunctionK K Kang
Research Laboratories of Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, Preclinical Division, Sangal, Kiheung, Youngin, Kyunggi, Republic of Korea
Int J Impot Res 17:409-16. 2005..These results suggest that DA-8159 is beneficial for erectile dysfunction in a rat hypercholesterolemic model and provided a rationale for the potential use of DA-8159 for treating erectile dysfunction secondary to hypercholesterolemia...
- Ejaculatory responses are inhibited by a new chemical entity, DA-8031, in preclinical rodent models of ejaculationKyung Koo Kang
Research Institute of Dong A Pharmaceutical company, 47 5 Sang gal, Ki heung, Yong In, Kyoung gi, 446 905, South Korea
Urology 81:920.e13-8. 2013....
- DA-8159, a new PDE5 Iihibitor, induces penile erection in conscious and acute spinal cord injured rabbitsKyung Koo Kang
Research Laboratories of Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5 Sanggal, Kiheung, Youngin, Kyunggi, 449 900 South Korea
Eur Urol 43:689-95. 2003..The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of DA-8159 on penile erection in conscious and acute spinal cord injured (ASCI) rabbits...
- DA-8159, a potent cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibitor, attenuates monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension in ratsKyung Koo Kang
Research Laboratories, Dong A Pharm Co Ltd, 47 5, Sanggal, Kiheung, Yongin, Kyunggi 449 905, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 26:612-9. 2003..In myocardial morphology, MCT-induced myocardial fibrosis was markedly prevented by DA-8159. These results suggest that DA-8159 may be a useful oral treatment option for PH...
- Safety evaluation of GX-12, a new HIV therapeutic vaccine: investigation of integration into the host genome and expression in the reproductive organsKyung Koo Kang
Research Laboratories, Dong A Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Yongin Shi, Kyunggi Do, Korea
Intervirology 46:270-6. 2003..These findings suggest that the risk of mutation or germline transmission due to GX-12 injection is negligible...
- Increased expression of the nitric oxide synthase gene and protein in corpus cavernosum by repeated dosing of udenafil in a rat model of chemical diabetogenesisG J Ahn
Research Laboratory, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, Kiheung, Yongin, Kyunggi 446 905, Korea
Asian J Androl 11:435-42. 2009..Udenafil also has an inhibitory role in cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) degradation...
- DA-8159, a new PDE5 inhibitor, attenuates the development of compensatory right ventricular hypertrophy in a rat model of pulmonary hypertensionK K Kang
Research Institutes, Dong A Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Sanggal, Kiheung, Yongin, Kyunggi, South Korea
J Int Med Res 31:517-28. 2003..DA-8159 might, therefore, be a useful treatment option for PH, but its efficacy in humans needs evaluating...
- The effect of PDE5 inhibition on the erectile function in streptozotocin-induced diabetic ratsG J Ahn
Department of Efficacy and Toxicology, Preclinical Division, Research Laboratories, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Kyunggi, Republic of Korea
Int J Impot Res 17:134-41. 2005..87+/-2272 in diabetic group). These results suggest that subchronic treatment of DA-8159 can prevent the development of erectile dysfunction (ED), and provides a rationale for the use of DA-8159 as treatment of diabetic ED...
- Effect of DA-8159, a selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, on electroretinogram and retinal histology in rabbitsHo Kyun Cho
Department of Ophthalmology, Chung Ang University Medical School, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 19:586-90. 2004..These results suggest DA-8159 has a low risk potential to the retina, but further evaluation on the visual functions in human is needed...
- Safety evaluation of GX-12. A new DNA vaccine for HIV infection in rodentsSeul Min Choi
Research Laboratories, Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Kiheung, Yongin, Kyunggi, Korea
Drug Chem Toxicol 26:271-84. 2003..Furthermore, given the limitations of this study, GX-12 neither initiated nor accelerated the development of systemic autoimmune responses...
- Why a combined intracavernosal injection with trimix and oral sildenafil is reliable therapy in the ultrasonographic evaluation of erectile dysfunctionJong Kwan Park
Department of Urology, Medical School, and Institute for Medical Sciences, Chonbuk National University, Chonbuk, Korea
BJU Int 102:993-7. 2008....
- Microarray analysis of gene expression profile in the corpus cavernosum of hypercholesterolemic rats after chronic treatment with PDE5 inhibitorHan Gook Jung
Research Institutes of Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5 Sanggal, Kiheung, Youngin, Kyunggi 449 905, Republic of Korea
Life Sci 80:699-708. 2007..These results provide the molecular basis for understanding the pathogenesis of hypercholesterolemia-related ED and offer clues on determining the underlying action mechanism of a PDE5 inhibitor...
- DA-8159 reverses selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-induced erectile dysfunction in ratsGook Jun Ahn
Research Institutes, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, Kiheung, Youngin, Kyunggi, South Korea
Urology 65:202-7. 2005..To assess the efficacy of the phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor, DA-8159, in selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)-induced rat erectile dysfunction model by measuring intracavernous pressure (ICP)...
- Chronic treatment of DA-8159, a new phosphodiesterase type V inhibitor, attenuates endothelial dysfunction in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive ratSeul Min Choi
Research Laboratory, Dong-A Pharmaceutical Company, 47-5 Sanggal-Ri, Yongin, Kyunggi-Do 449-900, Korea
Life Sci 78:1211-6. 2006..Therefore, pharmacological intervention aimed at attenuating an endothelial dysfunction is important and might be useful in both preventing and treating endothelial dysfunction-related complications...
- Chronic administration of phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor improves erectile and endothelial function in a rat model of diabetesGook Jun Ahn
Research Institutes, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5 Sanggal, Kiheung, Youngin, Kyunggi 449 905, Korea
Int J Androl 28:260-6. 2005..55 fmol/mL, respectively, p < 0.05). These results demonstrate that chronic administration of DA-8159 could attenuate the development of the ED in diabetes and its effect is associated with an improvement in the endothelial function...
- The effect of DA-8159 on corpus cavernosal smooth muscle relaxation and penile erection in diabetic rabbitsKyung Koo Kang
Research Institutes, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5 Sanggal, Kiheung, Youngin, 449 900 Kyunggi, Korea
Urol Res 32:107-11. 2004..These results suggest that DA-8159 is an effective treatment for diabetic erectile dysfunction but further evaluation of the efficacy on human needs to be performed...
- Penile erectile responses to electric stimulation are enhanced by a new phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitorJae Young Yu
Research Institutes of Dong-A Pharmaceutical Company, Kyunggi, Korea
Int J Urol 12:299-304. 2005....
- Fertility study of the new pyrazolopyrimidinone derivative DA-8159 for erectile dysfunction in ratsMoon Koo Chung
Toxicology Division, Korea Institute of Toxicology, Yuseong, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Arzneimittelforschung 54:179-86. 2004....
- DA-8159 has erectile potentials much longer than the plasma half-life in a conscious rabbit modelKyung Koo Kang
Research Laboratories of Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5, Sanggal, Kiheung, Yongin, Kyunggi 449 900, South Korea
Life Sci 75:1075-83. 2004..These results suggest that DA-8159 may have an erectile potential for much longer than its measured half-life...
- Effect of Oryza sativa extract on the progression of airway inflammation and remodeling in an experimental animal model of asthmaSeung-Ho Lee
Research Institutes of Dong-A Pharmaceutical Company, Yongin, Kyunggi, Republic of Korea
Planta Med 72:405-10. 2006..These results indicate that DA-9201 may play an important role in attenuating the progressing of airway inflammation and remodeling and suggest the potential benefits of DA-9201 in prevention or treatment of asthma...
- Gastroprotective effects of DA-6034, a new flavonoid derivative, in various gastric mucosal damage modelsSeul Min Choi
Research Laboratories, Dong A Pharmaceutical Company, 47 5 Sanggal dong, Kiheung Gu, Yongin Shi, Kyunggi do 446 905, Korea
Dig Dis Sci 52:3075-80. 2007..These results suggest that DA-6034 prevents gastric mucosal injury, and these gastroprotective activities appear to be due to the increase in the gastric defensive systems...
- DA-9201 shows anti-asthmatic effects by suppressing NF-kappaB expression in an ovalbumin-induced mouse model of asthmaSeung-Ho Lee
Research Institutes of Dong-A Pharmaceutical Company, Yongin, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 28:1350-7. 2005..These results suggest that DA-9201 may be useful for the treatment of asthma and its efficacy is related to suppression of NF-kappaB pathway...