Affiliation: Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Immunological synapses within context: patterns of cell-cell communication and their application in T-T interactionsJunsang Doh
School of Interdisciplinary Bioscience and Bioengineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Hyoja Dong, Nam Gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk, Korea
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 340:25-50. 2010..We postulate that the patterns are fine-tuned to provide quorum-like decisions by collections of activating and activated cells that interact over time and space...
- Cell-laden microwells for the study of multicellularity in lymphocyte fate decisionsJunsang Doh
School of Interdisciplinary Bioscience and Bioengineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, Gyeongbuk, Republic of Korea
Biomaterials 31:3422-8. 2010..Different types of fate decisions for activating T cells can be shown to variously obey 'binary' or 'density' outcomes, correlated with cell-cell contact, using this new platform...
- Microfabricated platforms to modulate and monitor T cell synapse assemblyHong Ryul Jung
School of Interdisciplinary Bioscience and Bioengineering I Bio, Pohang University of Science and Technology POSTECH, Pohang, Gyeongbuk, South Korea
Wiley Interdiscip Rev Nanomed Nanobiotechnol 5:67-74. 2013..Secondly, micropatterned supported bilayers that can modulate the dynamics of T cell receptor (TCR) microclusters are introduced. Lastly, T-APC pair arrays that allow for improved fluorescence live cell imaging are discussed...
- Nanotopography-guided migration of T cellsKeon Woo Kwon
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Hyoja Dong, Nam Gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk 790 784, Korea
J Immunol 189:2266-73. 2012....
- High-throughput quantitative imaging of cell spreading dynamics by multi-step microscopy projection photolithography based on a cell-friendly photoresistJong Cheol Choi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, POSTECH, San31, Hyoja Dong, Nam Gu, Pohang, 790 784, Gyeongbuk, Korea
Lab Chip 12:4964-7. 2012..By releasing a large number of rounded cells in single cell arrays and monitoring their spreading dynamics by interference reflection microscopy, a large number of cell spreading data can be acquired by a single experiment...