Genomes and Genes
Hyuk Jin Cha
Affiliation: Pochon CHA University
- Wip1 directly dephosphorylates gamma-H2AX and attenuates the DNA damage responseHyukjin Cha
Department of Biochemistry, Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia 20057 1468, USA
Cancer Res 70:4112-22. 2010..Taken together, our studies show that Wip1 is an important mammalian phosphatase for gamma-H2AX and shows an additional mechanism for Wip1 in the tumor surveillance network...
- Wip1-expressing feeder cells retain pluripotency of co-cultured mouse embryonic stem cells under leukemia inhibitory factor-deprivated conditionJin Ju Kim
Department of Biomedical Science, College of Life Science, CHA University, Pochon, 487 010, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 33:1253-60. 2010..These results indicate that genetically engineered feeder cells such as Wip1 expressing cell lines, are alternative strategy for the optimization of maintenance and expansion of mouse embryonic stem cells...
- p16Ink4a suppression of lung adenocarcinoma by Bmi-1 in the presence of p38 activationMi Ok Lee
Department of Biomedical Science, Bundang CHA Hospital, College of Medicine, CHA University, Seoul, Korea
J Thorac Oncol 6:423-31. 2011..p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), which reportedly plays a crucial role as a tumor suppressor, is activated in number of lung adenocarcinomas, which is seemingly at odds with its role as a tumor suppressor...
- Zap70 functions to maintain stemness of mouse embryonic stem cells by negatively regulating Jak1/Stat3/c-Myc signalingYoung Cha
Department of Biomedical Science, College of Life Science, CHA University, Pochon si Gyeonggi do, Korea
Stem Cells 28:1476-86. 2010....
- Nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) is a novel positive transcriptional regulator of the oncogenic Wip1 phosphataseJulie M Lowe
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular and Cellular Biology, Lombardi Comprehensive Center, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057, USA
J Biol Chem 285:5249-57. 2010....